T-Shirt Designs....

Originally posted by Lessthanmighty
Jerry... your post was like a week ago. I dont think anyone wants to play.

Ahhh well.... I have a new idea. We should make shirts that say "Maureen 4 Prez!" Have them made, and wear them on election day. What publicity!

yeah sure :) you can pay for the shirts too!

IT WAS A GOOD IDEA SHUT UP!

We have to think about something to do. I havent messed with this issue for a while now. and I know you havent. What the hell are we gonna do?

I think I will actually have some free time to work on some t-Shirts now... Nothing major going on, yet. Let me know if you get any ideas.

I dont know... we cant do Apple shirts... or Macosx.com shirts... we could make anti-M$ shirts, but that would eventually be really really boring.

Maybe we should try humor shirts... you know... like the ones in Spencers, or Gadzooks, something like that. They cant trademark that crap. I mean "Dick'n cider" is not trademarked... we could do a better design for that than we saw.

Originally posted by Lessthanmighty
I dont know... we cant do Apple shirts... or Macosx.com shirts... we could make anti-M$ shirts, but that would eventually be really really boring.

Maybe we should try humor shirts... you know... like the ones in Spencers, or Gadzooks, something like that. They cant trademark that crap. I mean "Dick'n cider" is not trademarked... we could do a better design for that than we saw.

If you can think of something funny, go for it. Actually, I thought those design were good.

We have thousands of funny quotes that I got from a thread in "Herves Bar and Grill" All those computer ones... and those insults... thats for starters. But really... isnt there one truely good idea out there?

What about having a big Hexley on the back of a shirt... I would fork over $14 for that. I am asking if I can use it right now.

They guy that made hexley said I can use him. so... here we go. should I put some text with him? or would you rather have a big hexley on your back?

Is that it? Just a little freak on the back of a shirt. No text on the front? I guess I could live with that... I mean no one is going to know who... or what... this thing is.

Im just saying. I could be wrong, do whatever you want. Ill buy one from you.:)

I think we should offer to make our own intermural golf shirts! That way people would actually know which intermural sport we won at.

Have you had time to make any more designs Rick ?

I have not had time.... with the B-Day and research paper... and I have to do a photography variation. I should scan Kaylee's "underware" photo and put that on a shirt! she would love that!

And now I can buy shirts(maybe), cause I gotsta job. But I am upgrading my 7500 first. More RAM and a new daughterboard.

The only thing I have had time for was a Flash movie I made for Maureen. Everything else has been work or school or her.

I think we need to get back to it. I need to make at least one friggen shirt!

You made a Flash movie for Mo ? can I see it ?

I might have sometime this weekend to make a T-shirt design. Maybe. Not on Saturday. oh crap. I am doing something sunday too. oh well. Maybe next week ?

Yeah... I guess you can see the movie... its nothing great. Something stupid I put together in a hour or so. I wont post it though... you will have to come over to see it.

I would make a design right now... if I knew what to do. I have lots of free time... for some strange reason. I know you were working today... ill ask about that later... but what do have to do Sunday? Kaylee?

Well we need to get back on track... have we decided what we were even going to do? Are we going with Hexley? Cause if we are I need a good picture of him to work with. I dont know where to look. So when ever you get around to it I guess.

I see you have already made a shirt. I dont know what else you could do with it though.

I bet someone here would buy it... but I think $18 is kind of a rip-off.... even though you dont get anything ( cause it all goes to the website dudes and the shipping).

Post the vector thing... or send it too me. Whatever, I dont care. I just want to see what I can do.

Ok... now that thats done we need to find something else to do. AHHHH! This is such a pain, we are smart, why cant we think of anything!

I am just wondering... how many people would pay a total of $18 (shipping and handling included) for a Hexley shirt?

I hereby announce this thread DEAD! We are the only losers who post here, and no one comes in here to read anything we really want to ask. So lets just stop this non-sense.

We are never going to get around to actually making t-shirts. The dream was nice while it lasted, time to come back to reality.

Back