The "post a picture" thread

ksv

web developer
Post anything here. Your house, your face, your mac, your dog/cat/mouse, your desktop, a piece of art, whatever. I'll start with a picture of the earth :)

Attachments

• ev11656_land_shallow_t#efa3.jpg
    ev11656_land_shallow_t#efa3.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 114
hehe. Needless to say I'm not all that accustomed to driving in the rain, but when it rains here it REALLY freaking rains. And those small trucks don't have any weight over the back tires so they skid very easily. I think it just wasn't my day, I ended up missing my first class where I should have gotten the review packet for the first exam. oops!

This recently declassified photo, taken near Rachel, Nevada, sometime in the late seventies, shows either the experimental crossbreeding of sheep and poodles, or some sort of tame wildlife specimen from a distant world among the stars.

Analysts have positively verified that the body of water featured in the background to be Groom Lake, home to the former military facility known ONLY as Area 51...

and Dreamland...
and Paradise Ranch...
and Watertown Strip...
and The Pig Farm.

Attachments

• sj-15.jpg
    sj-15.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 115
A work in progress. It even comes with a caption:

Nobody knew how the second sun had arisen, but it had shaped the children’s destiny, and changed them beyond recognition.
    Only during it’s eclipse were they safe from the radiation that had forced them underground, and then they came out from the Moon’s caverns to collect the harvest, and look at the globe that had once been their home.

Bernie :eek:)

Attachments

• farie.jpg
    farie.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 76
Here is a piccie of an ice/snow sculpture that someone did. I noticed it waiting for a ski lift. Pretty neat.

Attachments

• ice_sculpture.jpeg
    ice_sculpture.jpeg
    3 KB · Views: 68
One of my current database projects, a few days before getting REALLY complicated ;)

God bless Apple and ACI that 4D runs really well in classic and I don't have to work in OS 9 on it :)

Attachments

• faktpro.gif
    faktpro.gif
    91.6 KB · Views: 55
Originally posted by ulrik
One of my current database projects, a few days before getting REALLY complicated ;)

God bless Apple and ACI that 4D runs really well in classic and I don't have to work in OS 9 on it :)

Wow, that looks pretty cool, although I don't understand what it is :p
Your budget?

oscar -triple poster of the day ;)

Back