The "post a picture" thread

beautiful!!!

Water....now I know what I do wrong with my plants....water.....your a genius, I'll try that!

Water....

Now the next thing you'll tell me is they need sunlight like humans...that would be spooky....

My dad swears by a bit of potash on the roses. He smokes it for his arthritis you see, so has lots to use ;o)

Bernie :eek:)

It was a hilarious play on words- actually I am not aware of any family members smoking anything (even though canabis has been decriminalised near where I live in London).

(and you missed out egoinflamitis as a symptom)

Speaking of which, we do put shit on out roses - that makes them look good too (though not smell so nice)

forget sex. forget a win in the lottery. forget everything...

the best experience on this freaking planet is that after 30 minutes of compiling (with full optimization and error checking) you get the following result:

Attachments

• comp.gif
    comp.gif
    6.2 KB · Views: 53
This picture is from late in 1982 when I was running drills on a leased Spanish freighter we ended up rechristianing the Bruto Fuerza...

Assigned to Echo Platoon at the time, we were tasked with interdicting seaborne traffic entering the Golfo de Penas on the Chilean coast. Supposedly an Argentinian cartel leader was smuggling large quanities of smallarms contraband through the region so any ships not on the expected registry were to be comandeered and searched.

The first suspect ship we encountered we boarded in haste, and as I was leading my trio of shooters to the aft EP, all hell broke loose. Like monkeys outta nowhere, we were ambushed... ...by ninjas.

And boat ninjas at that, as fast as lightning, with expert timing. But my men fought back fearlessly.

We had the boat neutralized in under three minutes with zero casualties. A thorough sweep revealed that the ship was actually transporting ninjas with unusually small arms, which we failed to notice before, as well as crates upon crates of old NES Contra game cartridges they were obviously using as guerilla training material.

So yeh, smallarms contraband, despite the mixup we felt like champions that day.

Attachments

• echo_platoon.jpg
    echo_platoon.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 64
I'm having fun with my new scanner, so heres a pic of the national archives I took back in May.

Attachments

• archives.jpeg
    archives.jpeg
    64 KB · Views: 35
Back