The "post a picture" thread

After having been to Fark.com on several occasions, I couldn't resist putting up the infaous Cliché Kitty.

-the valrus

Attachments

• clichekitty.jpg
    clichekitty.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 68
And here's a picture of a snow sculpture that I made with three friends this January. It was about eight feet tall; we got it that way by stacking three huge snowballs, and let me tell you, that third one was a bitch.

Ah, that was fun.

-the valrus

Attachments

• easterisland.jpg
    easterisland.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 32
Originally posted by TommyWillB
Nope... It's from the old Scrapbook.

I'll post another picture as soon as Classic finishes launching...

Yep, Utklippsbok=Scrapbook :)
Back in the old classic days, all Apple app names were localized, too, so in the norwegian system it was Utklippsbok... messy :p

considering this is APRIL 6th and 2 days ago it was 70 degrees, it's hard to see this when you wake up in the morning (although i do like it!)

and yes, that's my house :D

Attachments

• dsc00075.jpg
    dsc00075.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 38
heres a composite of 3 pics i did some while ago for fun.

i really enjoye this thread some of your pics and moovies are really funny

Attachments

• lamboclouddarkground-2.jpg
    lamboclouddarkground-2.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 54
I'm now working on a picture of X and 9 together, looks cool. I will post it as soon as i'm not lazy enough to bring my iBook downstairs.

Originally posted by vic
heres a composite of 3 pics i did some while ago for fun.

i really enjoye this thread some of your pics and moovies are really funny

Isn't that the Lambo which was tested by the German DSF TV? I remember that it was deep blue and had a "Mannheim"-Sign (it's a german sign on that car, from Mannheim, the town I come from). And it is the actual Lamborghini Mucielago (or however it is spelled). One thing I noticed on your picture (which I find really cool!). The Lambo is 0.2 seconds before the biggest accident in his whole life :) Why? Well, with that incredible speed, on a straight road...turning the steering wheel to the left is a rather risky maneuver :)

But I really like the work you did on that photo. Then again, you can't do much wrong with a Lambo :p :p :D

I'm at a friends who runs a internet radio station from home.
This was taken on New Years Eve.

Attachments

• patricks.jpg
    patricks.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 34
Originally posted by vic
hre's the original lambo
Wow! That must have taken forever!

I can only imagine the effort invloved in removing the reflections of the people and adding the cloud reflections... not to mention adding the road and clouds.

If I had not seen the 2nd picture, I would not have noticed some of the odd details in the 1st. (Like why the front wheels are turned if it is driving in a straight line, or what the red thing is in the front window. :p )

Very nice work!

poptart - nice work. beautiful way to enhance a pentagram. May the Gods & Goddesses bless you for your effort:)

so how long did it last?

Back