The "post a picture" thread

well i swim, so it lasted about a day... most of it came off in the pool so i just washed the rest off sense my arm looked like i had some kinda flesh eating virus when it was all smudged and dark...

Originally posted by ulrik

Isn't that the Lambo which was tested by the German DSF TV? I remember that it was deep blue and had a "Mannheim"-Sign (it's a german sign on that car, from Mannheim, the town I come from). And it is the actual Lamborghini Mucielago (or however it is spelled). One thing I noticed on your picture (which I find really cool!). The Lambo is 0.2 seconds before the biggest accident in his whole life :) Why? Well, with that incredible speed, on a straight road...turning the steering wheel to the left is a rather risky maneuver :)

But I really like the work you did on that photo. Then again, you can't do much wrong with a Lambo :p :p :D

yup i took that picture in meinhaim in germany when i visited my cusin last summer... just by accident i bumped in the area where they were showing off some nice cars, i thing 2 lambos an 1 ferrari.

but i don't like ferrais.. so i did not take a picture of it.

Originally posted by TommyWillB
Wow! That must have taken forever!

I can only imagine the effort invloved in removing the reflections of the people and adding the cloud reflections... not to mention adding the road and clouds.

If I had not seen the 2nd picture, I would not have noticed some of the odd details in the 1st. (Like why the front wheels are turned if it is driving in a straight line, or what the red thing is in the front window. :p )

Very nice work!

DAMN! now i have to re-edit it! ah well, with my mad 5killz it will be up in no time! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by satanicpoptart
banner for my web page... when i get dreamweave mx....

you have issues deeply embeded in your brain... i think you should take a pause from your life and stare at that kitty posted a while ago about 15 minutes each day untill the evil thought from your head are purged by the inocense of sucha fragile and dandy creature . peace and love :D

Now, this is cute:
Kitten_and_Roses.JPEG
. Also, I am in the process of making another kitten air raid; with spaceships ;)

The cliche kittens attack! To arms! To arms! :D

Attachments

• kittenattack.jpg
    kittenattack.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 36
That picture has Fark.com written all over it.

Go there and look at a "Photoshop" entry. Every single one will have a Cliche Kitty and a Domo-kun (those brown things) somewhere in it.

After that picture started popping up everywhere, one of the articles on Fark was a link to it labeled "Which one of you farkers did this?"

Heh.

-the valrus

Those are "domo-kun's"!!
COOL.

That image was posted in another forum I visit, and I thought it was the funniest thing.
But, I had no clue what those brown things were.
:)

Back