Time incorrect on posts

LovesMacs

Registered
I hope I'm doing this correctly. I've noticed for a week or so that when users post and create a ticket, it indicates the time posted, but when I Respond to a question, the time is completely off. I just responded to ticket #333055, a Windows based query, it shows 4:04PM. That could be correct... no way to know exactly when someone posts. But when I check my response, it shows 8:59PM. It's 1:07PM in San Francisco as I type. Perhaps it's supposed to work this way but I have to tell you, it's a bit confusing.

Carolyn :)

My times are always correct, on my post, for example it says 3:44 PM, but it might say something different in San Francisco (converted to US time). Or couldn't it be that in the User Control Panel in the forum you forgot to choose your time zone?

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I have my Control Panel time zone set correctly. It's probably just a bug that will work itself out.

Carolyn :)

Carolyn, I just noticed, you have a lot of Macs!
PowerBook, iBook, iMac, Apple IIE and even a Toshiba. You really need so many? Greedy greedy!! ;)

Bugs don't usually work themselves out. Is this bug what makes BobW sometimes post answers _before_ the question in some forum threads?

't was a couple of days or weeks ago. I'll have to search for it... Hang on.

Back