Tony Hawk 4 comes with Panther?

Dlatu1983

Prime Minister
I read a comment someone made on another site...according to them, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 is the included game with Panther, as Ottomatic and such were with Jaguar. True, or false?

Dlatu1983 said:
I read a comment someone made on another site...according to them, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 is the included game with Panther, as Ottomatic and such were with Jaguar. True, or false?

i think it only comes with new system that are bought with panther ::rolleyes::

I don't know about Panther but I do know that it comes pre-installed on the latest iMac, iBook and eMac. It doesn't seem to be a Panther thing as the iMac has it and its pre-installed with Jaguar.

Nope, definitely not included with Panther as a software purchase.

Those games you mention are available pre-installed on newly purchased non-pro machines, which would be the eMac, iMac and possibly the iBook.

ElDiabloConCaca said:
Nope, definitely not included with Panther as a software purchase.

Those games you mention are available pre-installed on newly purchased non-pro machines, which would be the eMac, iMac and possibly the iBook.
The Devil's got the detail (spot on!)

I can turn that possibly into definitely with regard to the iBook - I just bought one on Sunday and have it installed. :)

yeah no games come with panther unless you got new machine. Still i did manage to get otto and deminos installed by installing the packages and classic support package of the dvd 10.2.3 disk i got with my new imac along with idvd. think they were all part of the ilife package origionally.

True, the software titles come pre-installed as well as on the System Restore disks that ship with a new computer, but they are not included in the boxed, retail version of Panther.

They weren't included with the boxed, retail version of Jaguar, either, but any non-pro machines that shipped with Jaguar had them pre-installed, as well as on the Software Restore disks.

I got a new (new to me) eMac with Panther and Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4 and messed it up.... if I do a system restore, will I get it back?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back