vista 64 Mac Pro early 2008 Problem

yannis.asp

Registered
Hello,
After installing Vista Ultimate 64bit on an early 2008 Mac Pro 2 quad 2.8
i have these two problems that shown to the Problem Reports....

Problem caused by Apple memory controller GPE event

This problem was caused by a compatibility issue between this version of Windows and Apple memory controller GPE event. This product is usually distributed by the company that manufactured your device or computer.
Note
If you bought Apple memory controller GPE event from a retailer and installed it yourself, you will need to contact its manufacturer.
Recommendation
To find out if a solution or an updated version of Apple memory controller GPE event is available, go online to your computer manufacturer’s website: apple.com

Compatibility issue between Intel 82801GBM (ICH7-M) LPC Interface Controller - 27B9 and Windows

This problem was caused by a compatibility issue between Intel 82801GBM (ICH7-M) LPC Interface Controller - 27B9 and this version of Windows.
Intel 82801GBM (ICH7-M) LPC Interface Controller - 27B9 was created by Intel Corporation and is distributed by Apple Inc..
Recommendation
For support information or product updates, go online to the following website: apple.com

Does anybody has an idea what is this?
Is there any solution?

Thank you!

After the intallation of Vista 64 i insert the OSX install dvd,
install the bootcamp v2.0 i think and then i did
the update to 2.1.

hi

i have the same Prob. also a Pro early 08 install vista 64 bit then install the Driver from the Mac DVD, then update via software update from Apple to the newst boot camp drivers, also thake the link here to install again the newst boot camp driver.
But still in Problem report the 2 Problems are there.
i guess its this that my SATA DVD Rom ist not seen in Windows !!! In Mac it runs whitout Probs! Sorry my bad english i am native Germen!

Sicnerly from Switzerland

Jarre

Back