Vote for the new icon for our chat client

vote for the macosx.com chat client icon

Results are only viewable after voting.
edX. Flip a coin.

Tails: Quit the content. #9 wins.

Heads: Put up the top 5 and have a run off starting today and going until the end of May. Winner takes all.

:)

I forgot all about this.

If there is a runoff, which I don't really see why there would be, would we be able to revise our entries?

I don't see why not. You should take a screenshot of part of the chat program and incorporate it into the speech bubble if you do, IMO.

That's a good idea, Twister.

sorry, i was having some system problems right before i left and now i am on a pc in ohio till this weekend so don't expect a decision or action before next week.

if 10 people say runoff, then i'll give it serious consideration. other wise we'll go with the winner.

well, nobody spoke up for a recall so i'll get with captain code about releasing the next version with the winning icon. the winning artist should be contacting him with the correct artwork for creating icons. pm's would probably be best.

sorry i took so long this time, but i got sick after my trip out of state and have just started to feel well again.

I was wondering where you had been.

I spoke up plenty times for a recall, but nobody listened to me. Since it doesn't matter anymore, I think it's time to close this thread, especially since the voting is long since over.

Guess I would have to go with #8 or #19. Since the Jaguar is being replaced by the Panther... maybe someone will do one with a Black Panther and then i am sure that would garner most of the votes.

Welcome to the board! Unfortunately, it's way too late to vote, and the results are already in. But it's nice to see you take part in the process!

Originally posted by edX
well, nobody spoke up for a recall so i'll get with captain code about releasing the next version with the winning icon. the winning artist should be contacting him with the correct artwork for creating icons. pm's would probably be best.

So i sent Ed an PM with an illustrator version of the icon. Now all's we have to do it add it in.

Maybe i need to find captain code and sent it to them also. Hummmm

Back