Vote for your fave Beatles album

Today's the day they released the remastered works of The Beatles. Anyone else think we'll see Beatles on iTunes today? :)

No Beatles in iTunes Music. That rumor is so old now it is becoming fodder for the other side.

Correction: I may be eating crow after the Ono Tweet. :confused:

Last edited:
The fact that this rumour hasn't come true in the past few years doesn't really mean anything. I'm pretty sure Apple's pretty interested in getting the Beatles' catalogue on iTunes, so I don't think they stop pushing just because "it hasn't happened in the past". ;)

No Beatles in iTunes Music. That rumor is so old now it is becoming fodder for the other side.

Correction: I may be eating crow after the Ono Tweet. :confused:

My first suggestion was spot on. I guess that Ono Tweet was either not trues or one of the Beatles family members is still holding out.

The Long and Winding Road is my favourite Beatles song, although I think Phil Spector over-egged the orchestral background. They should have stuck with their intended original version, which I believe McCartney wanted.

'Eleanor Rigby' and 'A Day in the Life' come up as close seconds.

All of them, give or take a song. Even "an Octopuses Garden" The Jackson family own all the rights. No?

I remember hearing "I want to hold your hand" for the first time. It's like your first kiss with a girl.

Back