What do you expect of MWSF '07 keynote?

What do you expect of MWSF '07 keynote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess that really depends on how fast they can transcode it to MP4. If the keynote's really 2h instead of 1.5h, it might take longer than usual.

Based on the dearth of rumors, mostly about a stupid frickin' phone for heaven's sake, this could be the lamest Macworld ever under Jobs. I can't help but think there is something coming totally off the wall from the hype on the Apple site. If it's just a phone...pfff, I give up.

I guess that really depends on how fast they can transcode it to MP4. If the keynote's really 2h instead of 1.5h, it might take longer than usual.
You mean, they'll try to put it up as soon as they technically can? Umm interesting...

Well, Apple makes all the software needed to do this LIVE, and for years they did webcast every major keynote live. I don't know why they stopped. Maybe they want to be able to edit out any screwups...

IIRC, in the past they've had the stream up within a day. I expect they won't keep us waiting TOO long.

Now the question is, do I read the Mac news sites (which I assume will offer live coverage), or do I wait until I can watch the keynote myself for the "full effect"? Oh, decisions, decisions...

6 hours? I think it's been much earlier before, because in CET (where I live), it starts at 18.00 usually, has usually been over at 19.30 and I definitely _know_ that there's been one time when I watched it at around 22.00... The best thing, of course, is still to actually _be_ there when Steve speaks. Much more "live" than any webcast. ;)

Btw.: It's less than 2 hours away now, and you can go here - http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2007/01/20070105150245.shtml - if you want a spoiler-free experience. They'll put the link to the video up as soon as it arrives.

If you want a spoiler-filled experience, you can go to one of the pages listed here... -> http://macosx.com/forums/apple-news-rumors-discussion/290522-list-live-coverage.html

Back