What media player for Mac is the best?

"Best" media player really depends on your own experience.
I also often use VLC, which is very versatile.

IMHO today there is no one best like in the past! So it’s better to have several while surfing the Internet to cover yourself at most any site!

The real problem is Flash Player needs to find the first circle of heck so badly today I need to put out to pasture since IP4 came along!

The real problem is Flash Player needs to find the first circle of heck so badly today I need to put out to pasture since IP4 came along!
I'm a little fuzzy about some of the newer tech. Why would you want Flash Player to go where the bad kids go? Flash is already past 18, I think... :cool:
What did you mean by the term "IP4"

I'm a little fuzzy about some of the newer tech. Why would you want Flash Player to go where the bad kids go? Flash is already past 18, I think... :cool:
What did you mean by the term "IP4"

It has to with web video today! Flash needs to die a good pasture of history!

I though the OP was asking about more than just web video.
(I decided 2 or 3 years ago to not participate at sites that use flash-only, if at all possible, so not really an issue for me anymore.)

@Satcomer: Can you share what YOU use for a media player? (I still want to know what you refer to as "IP4"?)

Guys, what is your favorite media player?
I use VLC, it's simple and easy to use. It can also play DVD, CD, VCD, and numerous streaming protocols. VLC Player doesn't require codec packs and the best part, it's FREE :)

I though the OP was asking about more than just web video.
(I decided 2 or 3 years ago to not participate at sites that use flash-only, if at all possible, so not really an issue for me anymore.)

@Satcomer: Can you share what YOU use for a media player? (I still want to know what you refer to as "IP4"?)

VLC!

Back