What would you like to buy?

Satcomer

In Geostationary Orbit
On today’s Smart TV 4K time how much of the TV’s Smart function or do you use a TV box? I personally would like to buy a 4K dumb box and use multiple TV boxes for my Smart functions!

NaBa

Registered
I rarely watch TV. I like to read useful magazines, for example mytoptools. Therefore, I want to buy an excellent soldering station that the author describes in one of his articles.

AndArst

Banned
Hi, now I am thinking of new clothes because I am tired of old ones. I don't like it anymore but I have no idea what I want. I found BeleneChandia.com's women's fashion Guide and I know which clothes are fashionable and stylish but I don't know what I need the most. It's rather complicated to define.

Gebloss

Registered
I need to buy something for house cleaning. What modern devices do you know? For example did you have some experience with steam mops? I read several articles about this and I know that it can help with floor cleaning. Also it can be such a good point to save your time for other important things!

Last edited:

Gebloss

Registered
Now I want to find some good sound system for home. Can you share some recommendations pls? For example what do you think about such wireless devices from Merchdope top pick? I liked that there won't be a lot of different cables!

Last edited:

Cheryl

Rosie Moderator
Staff member
Mod
The first question is what are you plans for this sound system? Whole house or just the TV room or just two or three rooms connected to one source?