Will it work?

As long as the keyboard is USB, it will work with a Macintosh. Of course, there will be key-mapping issues, such as Command and Control being "Alt" and "Ctl" on the PC keyboard, but nothing show-stopping.

No offence, but that thing looks like it'll give you carpal tunnel in about a week.

The keys look like they probably have worse resistance/responsiveness than ordinary desktop keyboards, so yeah, I think it might be more likely to cause hand/wrist problems than most keyboards. But I could be entirely wrong (looks can be deceiving, after all).

Anyway, it sure is cool. I've seen other similar products (some which specifically stated Mac compatibility, but I don't have any URLs on hand), but most of them were breathtakingly ugly.

It's probably just something more for me to waste money on, but then again it would be nice because I happen to have the great ability to spill anything and everything on my keyboard all the time. It would be nice to just be able to get a wet towel and wipe it off without worrying about shorting the USB bus :p.

ElDiabloConCaca said:
As long as the keyboard is USB, it will work with a Macintosh. Of course, there will be key-mapping issues, such as Command and Control being "Alt" and "Ctl" on the PC keyboard, but nothing show-stopping.
Sweet, just the info I was looking for. :)

Peace...

Back