Windows XP

What's your opinion about Windows XP?

• It sucks.

• It sux.

Results are only viewable after voting.
In keeping with well mannered proper english having Subject Verbo Direct and Indirect objects:

It sucks big fat dirty **** :p (sensored since this is not the "cus" thread :p)

Admiral

microsoft free for life! (80's were a good decade to be born in)

I dont plan on becoming a sheep now, i've got a reputation to uphold.

Simple, Yet SO True:

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    1.3 KB · Views: 119
We're buying our copy of XP this week. I'll let you know if it sucks or sux after I've tested it :p

yer an idiot. it does not suck. you should have more options other then it sucks. i use it and like it. i also use mac and like it too. but xp simply put does not suck. in fact it rocks in some cases. just as mac does.

I'll mention some things of XP that DON'T ROCK, mr. buggs1a!

-Product Activation -- They Know Your System
-The Price
-The System Requirements
-The Candy-look
-The Producer

And I could go on for a while :D
Mr. buggs1a, your name shows what kind of user you are:
(excuse me for spelling the whole name) A Microsoft User.

And we don't blame here, idiot.

AppleWatcher

Originally posted by buggs1a
yer an idiot. it does not suck. you should have more options other then it sucks. i use it and like it. i also use mac and like it too. but xp simply put does not suck. in fact it rocks in some cases. just as mac does.

Haha, yes, maybe, but all the features in XP that ehm, **"rocks"**, are grabbed straight from Mac OS X. I haaaaaate micr***ft! I HAAAAATE THEM! :mad: :mad: :D

Originally posted by buggs1a

Wow buggs1a, we bought Mac OS X and we're buying XP. That also makes us users of both, but I certainly understand a joke poll when I see one. Flaming people on this board isn't going to make them like XP more or any less, they may just think less about the people using it.

Originally posted by AppleWatcher
I'll mention some things of XP that DON'T ROCK, mr. buggs1a!

-Product Activation -- They Know Your System
-The Price
-The System Requirements
-The Candy-look
-The Producer

And I could go on for a while :D
Mr. buggs1a, your name shows what kind of user you are:
(excuse me for spelling the whole name) A Microsoft User.

And we don't blame here, idiot.

AppleWatcher

my XP cost= free

Product Activation= none

The System Requirements , oh i just love the speed i get on my ibook with osx, it sucks!

The Candy-look= dont use it!

The Producer= you must be using Netscape and Apple Works

idiot? lets get real , the buggs, the trash talk , OSX is not the end all for computing , its far from it. The system tools in XP Pro , blow the doors off OSX. and there will be no more on this topic and you know that.

No, but the Apple products of Microsoft are produced by people who are fully fond of Apple and Mac.

And with that: How did you get your version free and without product activation? If you BUY XP, you're supporting the "Big
Brother Is Watching You"-strategy of Microsoft, so... :rolleyes:

AppleWatcher

Back