Would you buy a case/stand for $99.99

would you buy a case/stand for $99.99 if it had all the functions you ever wanted.
No, simply because history proves time and time again that anything that tries to be everything does absolutely none of them very well.

I would pay $99.99 for a case and stand that was the perfect case and stand, and only a case and stand. If it tried to be a case, stand, screen protector, wifi strength increaser, battery life prolonger, credit card holder, memo note taker, shoulder bag accessory, it would not be an attractive product to myself, and I don't think it would be an attractive product to anyone else.

Still, I'm interested to see what this "ZooGoo" product is that you're hawking and why it requires such a run-up before production and release.

Last edited:
No, I wouldn't either.
First, if I was looking for one, I'd want to see the tech specs and the product - and not some videos. Second, for $ 99.99 it would have to be The Most Perfect Thing Ever. Which I don't think a case/stand could possibly be without too many compromises.

Sure, but it does everything, right?
What if it made a nice latté :D ?
A decent shiatsu massage would also be nice.
Ah - compromises are tough, you know?

Nope, the website creeps me out.
Sorry about that my friend please send me your suggestions on what you think we should change on our website.

Thank You,
Tim Angel
ZooGue

No, simply because history proves time and time again that anything that tries to be everything does absolutely none of them

I would pay $99.99 for a case and stand that was the perfect case and stand, and only a case and stand. If it tried to be a case, stand, screen protector, wifi strength increaser, battery life prolonger, credit card holder, memo note taker, shoulder bag accessory, it would not be an attractive product to myself, and I don't think it would be an attractive product to anyone else.

Still, I'm interested to see what this "ZooGoo" product is that you're hawking and why it requires such a run-up before production and release.

Thank You for your comment I agree with you 100%. Our main focus was to make our case as simple as possible while having the full adjustability.

Thank You,
Tim Angel
Owner
ZooGu

No, I wouldn't either.
First, if I was looking for one, I'd want to see the tech specs and the product - and not some videos. Second, for $ 99.99 it would have to be The Most Perfect Thing Ever. Which I don't think a case/stand could possibly be without too many compromises.

Sure, but it does everything, right?
What if it made a nice latté :D ?
A decent shiatsu massage would also be nice.
Ah - compromises are tough, you know?
hahaha nice, no im sorry it doesn't make lattes only hot chocolates but they are really good.
Also is is the best iPad Case/stand in the world.

Thank You,
Tim Angel
Owner
ZooGue

Hello everyone I just wanted to update everone with the good news

The ZooGue Smart Case will be on TV KTLA The Cyber Guy show

We will be releasing photo and info on June 7th

Thanks Everyone

Tim Angel
Owner
ZooGue
http://www.ZooGue.com

One quibble: you're advertising a very Mac-centric product, intended for use with a device that does not and will not support Adobe Flash, yet your site makes use of Flash. What if I'm shopping for an iPad case with my iPad? I wouldn't be able to see some of the content on your site -- which would most definitely turn me off to the product.

That kind of experience does not lend much credence that your company is intent on supporting Apple products the way Apple products should be supported.

Why not upload the video to YouTube, then embed the video in your web page? That way, the video would be accessible to all manner of video codecs across many platforms, using h.264 on those devices that do not support Flash.

With that being said, it does look like a very nice case. I'll have to wait to see some reviews and some hands-on analysis before rendering a final verdict, though.

One quibble: you're advertising a very Mac-centric product, intended for use with a device that does not and will not support Adobe Flash, yet your site makes use of Flash. What if I'm shopping for an iPad case with my iPad? I wouldn't be able to see some of the content on your site -- which would most definitely turn me off to the product.

That kind of experience does not lend much credence that your company is intent on supporting Apple products the way Apple products should be supported.

Why not upload the video to YouTube, then embed the video in your web page? That way, the video would be accessible to all manner of video codecs across many platforms, using h.264 on those devices that do not support Flash.

With that being said, it does look like a very nice case. I'll have to wait to see some reviews and some hands-on analysis before rendering a final verdict, though.

yes we will have our new website up soon

here is a You Tube review on the ZooGue Smart Case

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC2C1q1ZYZ8

Thanks Everyone
Tim Angel

Back