Woz?....COME ON DOOOWN!!!!

At least he wasn't seen on Big Brother.

BTW, what's with all these kind thanks messages from Qion? I feel left out.

This image to me looks like it has Photoshopped.

There are other better ones on the Gizmodo page. And according to the comments in the forum, the first row is usually for VIP people so I wouldn't doubt that this is for real.

Besides, he's a teacher and teachers are usually off during the summer here in the US. So maybe he's just trying to kill some time. :)

There are other better ones on the Gizmodo page. And according to the comments in the forum, the first row is usually for VIP people so I wouldn't doubt that this is for real.

Besides, he's a teacher and teachers are usually off during the summer here in the US. So maybe he's just trying to kill some time. :)

However to me Woz's left arm on the Gizmodo page picture has a different shadow than the girl's right arm next to it. Plus every person had that LARGE name tag but on Woz you see no sign of that tag. I know his shift is off yellow but we should see at least a sliver of the tag. Look how bug the name tag looks on everyone else.

However to me Woz's left arm on the Gizmodo page picture has a different shadow than the girl's right arm next to it. Plus every person had that LARGE name tag but on Woz you see no sign of that tag. I know his shift is off yellow but we should see at least a sliver of the tag. Look how bug the name tag looks on everyone else.

Check far down on the comments page and you'll see some more pictures taken from the show. His tag is shown. As for the one Gizmodo displayed, the guy was in front of him right where the nametag should be. Remember, he's a hefty man so I'm sure the rest of him was behind that guy.

Back