Let's see if your real face looks better than your desktop. Post your pic!

you look so serious :D

once more my imagination has been foiled. i always saw you with a nice big crop of dark hair for some reason. but you've barely got more hair than jason :p

(hey, thanks for finally sharing :) )

I've tried managing longer hair, but it hasn't worked. :D I could never find a hairstyle that looked good, nor could I hold a style with hairspray. My hair hates me.

:p

Originally posted by Ricky
I've tried managing longer hair, but it hasn't worked. :D I could never find a hairstyle that looked good, nor could I hold a style with hairspray. My hair hates me.

:p

I hear you.
I'm so tired of my hair that I've just been letting it grow and combing it back (it does not really want to go back, it tends to curl in the front)...
But since we seem to no longer have a winter here, the heat is getting to me - so I might just chop most of it off. :p

http://www.dtechnoart.com/~sogni/images/sogni_2003.jpg

LOL

That's the idea Hazmat! :D
Just Kidding. :)

I'm really not like that, unless someone pisses me or a friend of mine off - when they see us coming they suddenly change their attitude! :D
He's almost as big as me, and looks just as menacing with Sunglasses! LOL :)

My attitude does NOT match that look at all, so I'm usually the quiet one - I just show up "for looks". heh :D

Ricky
Hmmm if I were you I would definetly let me hair grow, I think you would look a lot better :)

Uh, no... that's my digital camera (Olympus), imported to iPhoto on my Mac and exported at a smaller size. :p

Nothing I do on the PC ever makes it to any website. :p

here's another pic of me:

happycodyheadbang.jpg

tounge.jpg

so many people think it's supposed to be me with big hair. It's a picture of me in mid-headbang, so my hair goes flying up. I do have shoulder length hair though.:)

wdw_ - when are you going to get a real 'new pic'? maybe one where you're not on the playground? :D

I was thinking it was a mid-headbang... and you still need a haircut worse than I do! kidding :D

My long hair gets saved for another day as things came up at the last second - no time to chop it off today. :p

Well, my wife whipped out the digital camera the other day, and got a pic that actually resembles me. So here you go, representing the "senior citizen" contingent, moi.

Back