7B85 to be GM

Hooray! Now we just need an updated VPC that runs on G5s, and I can give my boss the go-ahead to purchase a set of Dual 2ghz G5s...

If this doesn't happen in the next month or so, unfortunately we'll have to buy 40-something DELLs instead. Methinks we're going to have to go with Dells... =(

Someone I know, knows one of the developers working on Panther. Of course, there may be last minute changes, but the confirmation was pretty strong.

Originally posted by Ripcord
There are still tons of bugs in 7B80, I hope 85 isn't the GM release...

I still feel that 10.3 beta is not ready. I use 7B80 and there are still bugs. Entourage crashes from time to time, most of my games just don't work...

If Apple does release it, it seems that software developers will be releasing patches, or 10.3.1 will be released a month after release date.

your complaining about bugs in the app. The real question is does the os have any bugs. About the apps it's the individual companies problem to solve.

Anybody remember 10.0? I don't think they managed to get all the bugs ironed out of that for a while. What about 10.1? Remember that? That took a while to debug, as well. And is anyone still using 10.2? I don't think they managed to rid it of all the bugs, either. So Panther will undoubtedly have its fair share of insects, even after the official release.

Back