Aliens are real!

I know aliens are real - they are illegally crossing the border into Texas all the time!!!

::evil::

I remember seeing this on Slashdot yesterday. Rather interesting, I must say.

Ironic that this comes up before the X-Files movie premiers..... ;)

I just read a very negative review of the new movie. I am a long time fan, but I have to say I didn't have high hopes even before reading it.

I just read a very negative review of the new movie. I am a long time fan, but I have to say I didn't have high hopes even before reading it.

Well, something told me that they should have just left enough alone. The first one was kind of "meh". Lots of hype. I can only imagine that this is more of the same, except that now people are expecting it to be bad especially since the show has been off of people's minds for many years now.

I think I am looking forward to that movie. It's been so long since I watched any X-files and it takes me back to high school :)

Ah, nostalgia...

I think I am looking forward to that movie. It's been so long since I watched any X-files and it takes me back to high school :)

Ah, nostalgia...

The first movie kind of killed the franchise for me, and I loved the X-Files franchise. Personally, I've moved on from X-Files so this movie really does nothing for me. I'll probably just watch it when it's on DVD.

The first movie kind of killed the franchise for me, and I loved the X-Files franchise. Personally, I've moved on from X-Files so this movie really does nothing for me. I'll probably just watch it when it's on DVD.

Same here. DVD will be the way I see it too.

Holy crap!

Damn studios trying to pry my hard earned cash from my grubby little fingers. And they're succeeding! What with all the awesome comic movies this year, e.g. Hulk, Batman, Ironman, Hellboy (sorry, but I love comic characters :(), Wall-E, X-files, Tron, Forbidden Kingdom, etc etc etc very long list and now Tron 2.

Buggers.

Back