Androo's Image Club

ITS A STREET THAT I DREW!
how about this. Say either i dont understand, explain androo! or dont say anything. If you don't like it then great. You could be less rude about it.... like say I dont really like it androo, i think it needs improvement, or tell me HOW to improve it. But just saying Riiiiight gives me no information whatsoever.

ummm... thanks?

yea sry if i was a bit harsh.... it actually took me a while to learn all that, and finally i make it, and i spend lots of time on it, and i post it and then.... you just sorta... turn it down, i felt like i wasted time, like i wasted valuable disk space :(

Andro: relax... do you whant an opinion? well, i think you have add complexity to your artwork... try this: select a theme, (for example the phowermac G5 :)), now, select some pictures, and other stuff related. then take photoshop and combine all this stuff in a collage. when you have finished, make some remixes of this artwork... and, for example, make a wallpaper, or a website template, or just a pice of digital art...
this is what i do when whork with my mac :)

Macs are the better machines to work with graphics... so push your blue-dalmatian and your brain to the limit!!!

What did you have before?

Androo: Read the thread that Hidden Gecko made about his work. He didn't take criticism very well, but you can at least learn from his mistakes and try to make something cool.

If you want to learn new techniques in making something strictly using Photoshop, as in without opening or importing any other pictures, try making an unusual navigational bar, spear, plate, or whatever for a hypothetical website. You may be amazed at what you can figure out how to make using simply the things built into Photoshop; I know I am.

Also, install all the filters you can find (but don't go out searching for them like a hungry dog). If you run across one that sounds interesting, why not—install it, test it, see if you like it. I try to install any interesting filters I find on Mac Addict's The Disc's, though I don't use many of them (I hardly use many of the stock filters, even). Every filter has a different purpose, and while you may never need to use it, it's good to have it available just in case.

Speaking of filters, has anyone ever heard of, used, or had the set called Chris's Filters? I used to have these 25 filters, but I neglected to save them when I upgraded to PS7, and I miss some of them, especially the Hairy Noise filter. Does anyone know where I can get these filters, either from you or from a website?

umm i kno how to use photoshop, thanks though :). I was trying something newww, called airbrush. Its copying something in real life, a pen that uses air to shoot out ink. But its in photoshop now, since version 1.
i have many filters :), they are nice. I like to use textures and such, just look at my avatar (it uses textures :)).

look at all my work here:
http://androo52.deviantart.com/
the reason why i made this thread was for me to post the stuff i made in photoshop, for everyone to critique it, and then post art which they have made :)

this little image i made in Cinema 4D of a tie fighter flying out of the sun, the window needs a little work but it is a good start i think ;)

Attachments

• tiefighter0070.jpg
    tiefighter0070.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 8
The window looks okay to me, it's the ship's body that needs work... it looks all lumpy and not like a ship's skin. Besides that, nice job!

i know i put that texture on it since i looked a little boring, ill prob go back to a reflective texture

You did look boring i agree
im joking :)
Its pretty cool.... i remember when starwars episode 1 came out, i was into it a lot. i still like star wars, probably because of its special effects, and the lightsabers.... not the storyline so much :)

i made this it is a little hard to read i think but cool, this is in no way a real advertisement ;)

Attachments

• radiohead.gif
    radiohead.gif
    55.6 KB · Views: 13
Heh, I hope it isn't a real ad, it's not legible enough. But you said that.

Are they coming to your college or something?

haha no, i wish they would that would be amazing. Wolf Blitzer is coming to a nearby college but i dont think that will be as good

Heh, listen to an awesome rock band or listen to a boring politician... I'd take the politician any day.

If he played heavy metal, that is!

arden, that made no sense whatsoever. You need to drink a little more coffee/soda/whatever keeps you awake at that hour. :p

pretty crappy and boring but the tie is cool;), i used the history brush for most of it

Attachments

• me_bw.jpg
    me_bw.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 11
Hey, you should make the entire image Black and White and then just the tie has color. And even inrease the color on the tie! That'd be sweet! :D

Back