Androo's Image Club

i have no idea why i made this, it is a crazy desktop or picture i guess that has wild colors and looks like what would play behind Hendrix or Floyd (...arden;)...) in a concert, enjoy

Attachments

• crazy-desktop.jpg
    crazy-desktop.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 14
Heh, that's trippy. How'd you make it?

On a side note: I doubt that would play behind Pink Floyd, because they usually have movies that correlate with the current song playing behind them. What do I know, though, they might have something like that.

(And that finishes A Momentary Lapse of Reason.)

I made a CD cover yesterday for an imaginary CD called Intercontinental Divide because I wanted to mess around in Photoshop, and CD covers are easy to make.

i put added a lot of the noise filter to white so it was busy, then i took a selection of just maybe 5x5 pixels and blew it up to 1024x768, for the rest i just added various filters then to cap it off i used the liquify to make the bubble like things in it, pretty easy

Yeah... just basic screwing around.

Another thing to try is setting the gradient tool to Difference, selecting a cool preset (or some interesting colors), and just adding all sorts of gradients all over the image. They'll layer on top of each other and blend really well. You can make some cool stuff like that.

hey i made this the other night

Wise_monk.jpg

Back