Androo's Image Club

this is an early render of a character i am working on for a summer class, if anyone has any suggetions or critiques feel free as it will help my grade later on

Attachments

• shades.jpg
    shades.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 22
lol, that's pretty cool nb3004! What's it being designed in?
Thanks
It's done in Cinema 4D for a 3D class where we have to make cartoons to be posted online later

Just found this place, some of you might have seen some of my work @ http://www.browni.ravoo.com/gallery But other wise, that is it. i have got a few things to show, starting with:

Socal Atrophy, is a band around were i live, they wanted a gothic look, this image is the front main page logo.

Thanks, i love some of this work :)

Adam

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 11
coool i like all that!
ooo guys, i'm going to be opening up a forum called ANDROO'S IMAGE CLUB!!!!
Sort of a take off on this thread lol. I might name it something else, since the name is quite plain.
I'll tell you when it is made.

1, 2, 3... oh, screw you Darkshadow!

Nice pictures, Browni, esp. the smoking skulls.

Androo: It's already called Androo's Image Club! I hope you know/knew that.

Ive just got my tablet, ( it was a prezzie from my brother) so i craked it open and ink poped up :D I fired up photoshop to test this baby out!

4 hours 55 mins later i came up with this :eek:

( i was wacthing a japainise cartoon show when i was doing this)

I mite do another version im not sure

Attachments

• dragon.jpg
    dragon.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 8
Ive just got my tablet, ( it was a prezzie from my brother) so i craked it open and ink poped up :D I fired up photoshop to test this baby out!

4 hours 55 mins later i came up with this :eek:

( i was wacthing a japainise cartoon show when i was doing this)

I mite do another version im not sure

Adam

EDIT : Mods delate this post clicked it 2 many times :(

Originally posted by arden

Androo: It's already called Androo's Image Club! I hope you know/knew that.

noonoononoononoono! i am going to host a MESSAGE BOARD called Androo's Image Club. My server just started working with php :).

thats cool, how long did it take to render in cinema 4D? -oh crap i have 12 renders due this week,

Yes but what is due? Remember, there is no deadline.

I had an idea for a picture I was going to do for this board, but I forgot. Crapola!

Someone should take a G5, stick a bunch of yellow pipe cleaners into a bunch of the ventilhation holes, and take a picture...

Okay, I remembered what I was going to make. Better yet, I made it—and here it is!

Attachments

• intel-inside.jpg
    intel-inside.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 15
haha, thats funny, the project i have to do is for school, sry about that, it has to be posted on the a website by tues.

I am renewing all your memberships (lol since its a "club"). Everyone start posting pics again yay!

i have a few here:

Reception
Dark_Reception.jpg

Fallen
Fallen.jpg

Face of Shadow
Face_of_Shadow.jpg

Back