BlueFusion's Idea Cafe

lets hack into seti@home, the collective computing power of millions of computer might, just might, be able to figure it out

Better yet: let's make our own program.

Kent! Mr. Sutherland! I have a task for you! :D

he's not a hacker, but his extreme dimentia^? (that is an infinity sign, or should be) can do it for him

And its Hervé.

Let's end this MacOSX.com IM conversation; I will create an AIM group chat.

I think we should spend some of the western world's blowing-stuff-up-and-spying-on-each-other budget on, say, irrigating the deserts and putting canals, renewable power and water treatment systems into every corner of the world.

To save confusion, I think they should call soccer "world-ball", american football "pointy-ball", gaelic football "weird-ball", rugby "scrum-ball" and Australian rules can be "injury-ball" ... *Ducks the flying debris*

I like the idea of an advertisement-free week, uoba. A major consumer's rights group has already established a "buy-nothing day".

Great ideas symphonix!! Have a Moche latte on the house;)

We will now be rewarding GreatIdeas™ with free drinks :D

The Idea must be great in my opinion:rolleyes:

BTW, if you get one of your greats ideas to actually take of in the world I will buy you a drink in real life ;)

I think apple should start focusing on holographic monitors, it would be WAY cheaper in the long run, but I don't know how it would work

btw, give me a french vanilla frappucino

It would send phatoms(atom+photon) shooting up from the little phatom shooter, and the phatoms could be programmed to any color. they would automatically update themselves every 1/10000 seconds, and they are so small the resolution would be unbelievable. Plus, since they are half light, there would be quadrillions of colors. eventually, these holographic displays will even have depth.

2. the above mentioned device will be a collar type thing to make them shoot right in front of your face and be even more realistic

happy, xoot? ;)

Back