Digital Pictures [has example pictures - 56k modem warning]

nb3004

Postmaster General
I am interested in digital photography and would like to see any cool images that people have taken and what kind of digital camera they used.

ill start

This picture was taken with a Sony DSC-F717 5.24 megapixel camera

Attachments

• beach.jpg
    beach.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 91
This thread is fine Droo. It works because people don't have to browse an entire thread to look for JUST photography with camera information as well. So in a way it's a good thread.

Expect me to post TONS of photos this upcoming week. I'm taking a "vacation" and should end up with a lot of good photos.

cooooooooooooooooool
i have a bunch of photos in my thingy thingy....
yay thingy thing!

Yeah, this thread also has possibilities open for camera information.

people should use the gallery :^) take a snapshot, fire up your favorite webbrowser, enter url 'http://www.macosx.com/gallery/' and the hit enter... wait a few seconds and bam! a full fledged php application dedicated to uploading photographs and commenting on them! whoa ;^)

a flower pic. original was 2000 pix x something. made with olympus camedia c-740 extra zoom, no colors altered.

the file is too big as 640x 480 jpg still. so the picture is here. i will upload more photos in these days.

The colors are amazing, Gia! and it really captures the velvety texture of the petals. Very cool.

i will make a lighter version and of 1024x768 and upload that as well, i think i'll like that as my desktop now that the summer is (still) coming here...

Still the same camera - Olympus Camedia c-740 ultra zoom (has 10 x optical zoom) - pictures resized from 2048x to 640x. here some examples

polarbeer.jpg

cactus3.jpg

michigan2.jpg

This above was taken in rather dark, around 8 pm. without tripod and flash - would not have succeeded in most 'normal' cameras. the 2048 size is still clean.

michigan_ave.jpg

flower.jpg

flowers.jpg

peppers.jpg

table.jpg

I forgot to put the Smart Media card in my still camera before I left home but had brought my mini dv with me. It has photo capabilities but it's not the best quality. I like the picture though because the fuzziness of the camera echoed the fuzziness of the heather and the glaucous leaves on the Eucalyptus.

Attachments

• heather 1.jpg
    heather 1.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 23
Those are some awesome pictures Giaguara.

This was taken in New England with a Sony DSC-F717 5.24 megapixel (resized to fit)

Attachments

• sunset.jpg
    sunset.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 26
Back