Digital Pictures [has example pictures - 56k modem warning]

Originally posted by nb3004
Niagara Falls would be truly amazing in QT VR but it would be realy hard to get with out people in it, of course that might look cool too.

Don't you expect problems with the fact that the image is moving ?

thats an interesting point i didnt really think of that, i really dont know enough about shutter speeds and stuff to know if that would still be possible

no big deal, if you are good in PS, you can compensate. Because light changes as you turn and certain images will need to be fixed to make them match, unless you have one of those fancy 3D things that take one picture and generated the VR.

I took a lot of pictures to get my VRs, you can do about 30, then drop a few out, then the process of fixing the Levels in PS begins, then you a Stitcher program to put them together, then back to PS, then back to the Stitcher app and make the VR.

This was taken on a panoramic film camera and put onto photo cd, i almost killed myself taking it, lol, honestly it isnt that good but i like it, i took it on the way to my girlfriend's house

Attachments

• buffalo.jpg
    buffalo.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 12
I took some pictures at the PGA championship in Rochester this week using a Sony DV camera that takes 1.55 megapixel stills... these pictures may only interest golf fans but they are pretty cool

Attachments

• behind.jpg
    behind.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 10
I wanted to go to that, nice images, well i guess I'm outta here, packing my things now, next time i make a post I'll be back in Cleveland.

nb, shame on you. Don't you know that's dangerous? You never know what could happen. You might piss off one of the golfers, taking their pictures. ;)

I would never take a picture while driving; I've tried using my Palm (like for directions), but it's really difficult, especially with a stick shift.

I'm getting new batteries for my camera (FINALLY!) so I should up some images in a couple minutes.

arden it was a practice round so it is allowed, otherwise id be quite scared to photograph them, also my windstar is automatic so it wasnt that bad even though i was all over the road, :)

Wow, that must be a pretty quick camera! A small pocket camera, or what?

Fancy photos - I like the perspectives :)

Back