Digital Pictures [has example pictures - 56k modem warning]

haha actually for this game i brought the tv out of my room and ran an extension cord out, but it would def. drain the battery if i had it in the car, that car sucks, plus my friends would constantly want rides just so they could watch tv

oh, it was january, and January in Buffalo is usually freezing and snowing, but this weekend was unusually warm like 50 degrees so we watched the NFL playoffs outside and to take advantage, sounds pathetic but it was pretty cool

yea, it's a football thing. I've stayed in upstate NY for 5 years now, and they love their Bills. So tailgating is a must, much like back home with my home town Cleveland Browns, same with Pittsburgh when i stayed there.

Originally posted by mr. K
people should use the gallery :^) take a snapshot, fire up your favorite webbrowser, enter url 'http://www.macosx.com/gallery/' and the hit enter... wait a few seconds and bam! a full fledged php application dedicated to uploading photographs and commenting on them! whoa ;^)
Okay... I must be stupid or blind.

Yes I see the page, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to ADD a picture. There is nothing like New Thread.

I am a contributor, so I'd think that I have permissions.

How do I make that galery work?

Oh! Here is my favorite "Aw, shuks" picture of my cat Luke:

I took this with a Canon PowerShot G1. There are newer versions of this camera now, but I bought it when ImageCapture came out for OS X (10.0?) and this was one of the few cameras on the supported list.

More than the fact that I think my cat is cute, I was really surprised by the contrast and clarity of this picture.

Here's my kitchen. Taken on a HP Photosmart 120.

Attachments

• kitchen.jpg
    kitchen.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 17
thought i might breathe some life into this thread

This is a picture of a sweet pool chair i won at a golf tournament for my high school. This is taken with a sony DV video cam, which takes 1.5 megapixel picts

Attachments

• amstell-lite.jpg
    amstell-lite.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 10
This is a picture of me with this crazy blue light, kinda weird

it was taken with a Sony DSC-F717 5.24 megapixel camera

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 11
and i dont know what the F this is, it was taken in Michiagn at the largest Christmas store in the world i think
it was with a Sony DSC-F717 5.24 megapixel camera

might make a cool desktop at full res.

Attachments

• not_sure.jpg
    not_sure.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 12
thats cool. I have new quicktime VRs in my new portfolio. Click portfolio> Urbansory> QTVR

www.urbansory.com

O yea, the images on my site are me, taken by me, lol, Sony digital video camera stills, great camera to capture the details of the eye.

All the images in the urbansory section are taken by me, I shot all the video except the SVU obivously. I also shot the RIT presentation video, which was crappy considering i had to use practice shots.

Originally posted by Urbansory
thats cool. I have new quicktime VRs in my new portfolio. Click portfolio> Urbansory> QTVR
On QTVR #1 there is a building with two flags... One is the US flag and the other is Canadian.

Is this in Ohio or somewhere on the US/CA boarder?

Rochester, NY. lol, I never noticed that, not sure what's in that building, it's down the street from my college.

Tommy, you should see in the gallery in left "My_Gallery | Album_Admin | My_Favorites" and on right "Home | Profile | Upload_Photos | Logout_" - there is no "new thread", so just upload photos, or admin your own album. If that does not work, let me know and I'll ask it to be fixed. ::angel::

thanks, I'm scouting spots in Rochester for my farewell to college final shot sometime this weekend. See if I can capture the Erie canal, I would love to get the Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls would be truly amazing in QT VR but it would be realy hard to get with out people in it, of course that might look cool too.

I can take them out, I had to tweak those a little in Photoshop, the train track one isn't 100%, i need to go in and redo the wires on the polls. I never been to Niagara Falls, so close, i drive through Buffalo every time i drive back to Cleveland. So what better way to visit than possibly me leaving Rochester.

it would be a really cool QTVR from the Canadian side since you would have the Falls on one side and the gardens and new hotels on the other.

Back