Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse

Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
OK...here is a picture of my english sweetie...

Isn't she a cutie? Now you guys can see why I can't wait to get her back over here ;) I am such a lucky man...

I count down the days till I see you again hun...:D

Attachments

• cutie looking.jpg
    cutie looking.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 36
Ahh, you guys are lucky. :)

Just don't go telling them you posted their pic on the internet. :p

Originally posted by simX
Ahh, you guys are lucky. :)

Just don't go telling them you posted their pic on the internet. :p

she knows...I asked her before I did to make sure it was ok...:D

I told her that i can't help but show her off ;)

Originally posted by Izzy

Consider yourself lucky my friend...my sweetie lives in england...which is more than a few hours drive ;)

I miss her terribly...hopefully we'll be able to work out that she can spend the summer here. I'm dying without her around...
(If she lets me i'll try posting a pic...)

Congrats as well...your girl is definitely a keeper :D

LOL my X lived in greece (when we were "seeing" each other) and then moved to england lol....oddly enough, the one to follow my X in succession lived in england too, but the weird thing is that I did not meet her there :p ...I think someone has put a curse on me involving the UK and more specifially london and close areas to london :eek: -- I think the curse might be over since I am currently trying to stay local :p

Thanks for the kind words everyone...and yeah, I will hold on to her as long as she will have me.

There's just something about those English girls...that accent doesn't hurt either...she's amazing...

LOL...excuse my mushyness guys, I am retardedly in love here...:p

Originally posted by Izzy
Thanks for the kind words everyone...and yeah, I will hold on to her as long as she will have me.

There's just something about those English girls...that accent doesn't hurt either...she's amazing...

LOL...excuse my mushyness guys, I am retardedly in love here...:p

we've all been there ;)
u wont be misunderstood lol :p

yay! prom went without any issues, and the family apparently loved me! They sent me back to school with leftovers and invited me back and everything! awesome, :p

That's great! It looks like you're really getting somewhere with her... :) And if the parents like you, you've cleared one of the biggest hurdles (for some reason, either the girl likes me but the parents hate me, or the parents like me but the girl hates me, lol) so you've actually got yourself pretty well set up at the moment, it looks like! :) Good luck!

Greg, i hope that really is a good sign. it never was for me. almost always if the girl's parents liked me, she would dump me shortly afterwards. I think one of the reasons my current relationship has lasted so long is that her mom really doesn't like me. We have been together for nearly 10 years and this last Christmas was the first time my name was even included on the card:D

hey, i know not everyone has my luck with parents and girlfriends but i can say that i have discussed this with other guys and it holds true pretty often. the big secret is to ALWAYS take her side over theirs, even if you secretly agree with them. that will help provide enough tension with them to keep her happy with you.;)

aaahhh prom...the fond memories :p
her parents like me...I think....I was a bit like a fly in the milk in this whole situation, was nervous, but the girl ended up disliking me because well... I kind of rejected her during our last dance hehehe:p --- in retrospect I think I was kinda mean lol ;)

High school prom is hell!

Hell!

the big secret is to ALWAYS take her side over theirs, even if you secretly agree with them. that will help provide enough tension with them to keep her happy with you.

Man Ed, I hope you're wrong. That doesn't seem like the way it should be.

-the valrus

High School Prom IS Hell.

My prom was horrendous. Our post-prom party that lasted the whole weekend and took place in a cabin that we rented out in the Hamptons was great tho. Granted i was the only sober person there, but i still had fun.

The prom i went to over the weekend wasn't as bad as mine, probably cuz instead of disliking most people there, i just didn't know anyone. Afterwards we just chilled and watched movies (and of course 'talked' with my date - lol) So it wasn't too too bad. I don't mind getting all dressed up anyway.

In case anyone is interested here's a picture. All of our pictures came out really bad - apparently no one knows how to use a camera.

As far as parents go - usually i'd agree with Ed on it, but her parents seem pretty cool, I don't think i'll have to disagree with anyone really. Apparently meeting me reminded him of his college days, so we spent some time exchanging college mischief stories. good times... :D

Attachments

• 327.jpg
    327.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 23
I got along great with my ex's parents. My ex and I had a relationship for over four years, so it wasn't an immediate separation after I met the parents. :)

Actually, we all still get along great. I'm still good friends with my ex, and last week Dad the second (aka father in law) called to talk to me exclusively. Kind of strange, since he just wanted to catch up on things (not asking about birthday presents or anything like that) but not bad at all.

Proms are my idea of neverending torture. I hated them all...

Congrats on your success with the family amigo...that's a good sign for the both of you if you have a future. I wish the both of ya the best :D

Originally posted by nkuvu
I got along great with my ex's parents. My ex and I had a relationship for over four years, so it wasn't an immediate separation after I met the parents. :)

Actually, we all still get along great. I'm still good friends with my ex, and last week Dad the second (aka father in law) called to talk to me exclusively. Kind of strange, since he just wanted to catch up on things (not asking about birthday presents or anything like that) but not bad at all.

Proms are my idea of neverending torture. I hated them all...

lol :p
I can relate, my X and I were together for abou 2 or so years and I got to know her parents really well, even though I cut all ties off with her after we broke up, her parents still want to see me from time to time and see how I am doing in life :p --- whenever I am in greece I make sure now to stay as far away as possible from where they usually are cause if they see me they are super friendly, they take me out to dinner, we talk and all that. Its cool but given that they are my X's parents it feels VERY weird (given the way she and I broke up :p)

Admiral

I am not exactly sure what to say about my vote. Here are some possibilities:

“Be careful what you ask for. You might just get it.”

“It is not true that married people live longer. It just seems that way.”

“Does the person who has a spouse and a girl/boyfriend get to vote twice?”

“Can narcissists vote for themselves?”

“Boy/Girl friends are like kittens. So cute. You take them in and they become cats.”

“I keep telling myself that it is not prison, it’s an institution.”

…and lastly,

“Spouses are like cars. As I go down the road of life, as others pass me by, I cry – there goes something else I could never have.”

-iGuy

Proms are what you make them.

I went with two lesbians in denial and just has a blast in general. I danced with all the attractive exchange students, flirted around, and was really only responsible for myself.

Originally posted by .dev.lqd
Proms are what you make them.

I went with two lesbians in denial and just has a blast in general. I danced with all the attractive exchange students, flirted around, and was really only responsible for myself.

exchange students ?!?!?! damn youuuuu :p ... the girl from sweden (the exchange student) already had a date for the prom...dang... :p --- oh well. It was a nice social experiment for me lol ;) (I could not walk for 4 days though cause my shoes damaged the skin where my achiles tendon is, I bled and it was tender all week long after that.... I had to wear open back sandals to school :p

Admiral

Back