Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse

Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Originally posted by TommyWillB
Virtual Memory presumes there is a hard drive. The machine I'm talking about has only RAM and a casette drive. ;)

And whats wrong with that? Besides, most of my memories are virtual. And if modern RAM does to data what my brain does to my memories... Talk about major crash!

I´m not UNIX, I´m just crazy!

/Björn

Originally posted by kvist

And whats wrong with that? Besides, most of my memories are virtual. And if modern RAM does to data what my brain does to my memories... Talk about major crash!

I´m not UNIX, I´m just crazy!

/Björn
not...unix???.....u r crazy ????
this only computers to one thing !!! :eek:
you are running on windowsCE 1.0! :eek:!

Originally posted by AdmiralAK

not...unix???.....u r crazy ????
this only computers to one thing !!! :eek:
you are running on windowsCE 1.0! :eek:!

Mein lieber Admiral: THAT WAS AN INSULT! :D

/Björn

i'm confused... i left for a few days... are we still talking about girlfriends and boyfriends and spouses? I'm too lazy to see where we got sidetracked. hehe

Well... this place is certaintly off topic. So I guess you wont care about the new development I was going to share.
Tisk tisk... this place is going to hell in a hand basket.:D

Originally posted by Lessthanmighty
Well... this place is certaintly off topic. So I guess you wont care about the new development I was going to share.

We are not interested! Do not, under any circumstances, tell us ANYTHING. You have been warned...

;)

/Björn

Originally posted by Lessthanmighty

dude fill us in! and yes, include pictures - haha

Originally posted by Valrus
Three cheers for bein' out's the closet. 11 years, right on. May your relationship be long and homophobe-free (wishful thinking, I know). :p

-the valrus

Well, a homophobe free relationship would be great, but unlikely, at least where I live.

And I also am biased towards WANTING a homophobe free society. I left my boyfriend 6 months ago, and havn't had a guy since. I'm gay, and it's hard to get on at school, ecause of homophobia.

But hey, hopefully you DO live in a homophobe free area :)

*gasp*

It worked!

The plan I've been working on for weeks finally worked out in my favor! (basically, she said yes)

woohoo!

Problem is, she's an hour away from me when I'm at school, and 4 hours away when I'm home. Damn!

Here's a picture , in case anyone is interested, but I warn you, I look 12 years old at best. (I'm 20)

Greg, i think you are a bit harsh on yourself. you look at least 16:D but you must be doing something right as she looks like a real cutie. Perhaps it is the fact that you will probably look like you are 25 when you are in your late 30's;)

congratulations btw.

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
Greg, i think you are a bit harsh on yourself. you look at least 16:D but you must be doing something right as she looks like a real cutie. Perhaps it is the fact that you will probably look like you are 25 when you are in your late 30's;)

congratulations btw.

haha thanks a lot Ed. I guess you're right on the 16 comment - if I try - lol. I guess looking young may be an advantage when I get older - who knows. She's in high school - 2 years younger than me - which means i'm going to her prom this weekend. As much as i hate Proms, and as big a faux pas as post-graduation prom going is, i think it'll be fun. :p

First let me say congratulations on the new relationship! (...and looking 8 years younger than you really are.)

Originally posted by unlearnthetruth
...I warn you, I look 12 years old at best. (I'm 20)

Now about me;)... I GOT CARDED YESTERDAY! I was all excited that they thought I was >21... until they mentioned that I was in a "dry county, so carding was required".

I was afraid to ask any questions, but if it was a "dry county" then why were they serving me alchol at all?!? I guess it was some odd Texas (I was in Plano) thing...

Sorry to interrupt... now back to the reguarly scheduled "girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse" thread....

Problem is, she's an hour away from me when I'm at school, and 4 hours away when I'm home. Damn!

Consider yourself lucky my friend...my sweetie lives in england...which is more than a few hours drive ;)

I miss her terribly...hopefully we'll be able to work out that she can spend the summer here. I'm dying without her around...
(If she lets me i'll try posting a pic...)

Congrats as well...your girl is definitely a keeper :D

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Izzy - sorry about that - i think you have me beat on the distance issue - hopefully you'll get your wishes for the summer.

I get to meet the parents for the first time friday night... This should be interesting. Apparently they're breaking out the good china for the event. I wonder, should I bring a bottle of wine or something, or is that going to just make me look like an alcoholic college kid? :rolleyes:

I get to meet the parents for the first time friday night... This should be interesting. Apparently they're breaking out the good china for the event. I wonder, should I bring a bottle of wine or something, or is that going to just make me look like an alcoholic college kid? :rolleyes:

Good luck with that amigo...I'd say just show up and be real polite and talkative. Don't try to impress them...just act natural and be very respectful of their daughter (in other words don't hang off of her while you're there). You should be fine :)

Back