Forget the iWalk, this is what Apple is releasing (with proof)

give boi one 'gotcha'. so go ahead boi. i'm as interested in the cleavage and celebraties as that little pic that you can't tell what it is.

btw - any celebraty cleavage?:D

And if you seriously think about this ... it does seem to add up.
  • Apple obviously didn't want us to be able to sync our Palm Pilots in OS X very bad .. it took FOREVER to get a beta Palm Desktop.
  • Apple is doing this whole 'digital hub' thing where they are trying to center our lives around a Mac. The biggest way to connect people's lives to their computer is through a PDA, something which Apple doesn't have on the market.

I dunno, it just seems to me that releasing a PDA would be the next step for the whole digital hub/digital lifestyle thing.

that looks like a firewire connection on the still. that would make it modern era. it is definitly plug and play.

Only one ugly woman on the cover with her boobs half showing. But that's it. Personally, I think it's an insult to Macs. Especially since she's so ugly. :p

ARG! Still 4 days away from MacWorld, and I'm already drooling! This is no good! I think I have 4 sleepless nights ahead of me...

firewire, infrared, audio input and audio output.... sounds like apple may revolutionize the market again

again... that is if this is true!

The SpyMac staff have finished verifying the authenticity of the iWalk video and have decided that the source of the footage is sufficiently unidentifiable. Thus, the video will be released to the public within the next 24-48 hours. In the mean time, we can tell you some of our observations of the iWalk. The color of the iWalk fits in perfectly with the rest of Apple's line: its glossy-white exterior is sleek and simple. And like the iPod, the PDA sports what appears to be a "jog-dial" at the bottom of the unit that can be used for easy navigation.

Apple fans should be happy to hear that the iWalk is not based on the Palm OS. The OS shown in the video looks like a blend between traditional PDA operating systems and Apple's OS X. Some other interesting observations:
The iWalk accepts handwriting input with a silver stylus. The user is able to write on the entire screen to input information, and is not limited to a small "text box" like of the Palm line of PDAs.
The iWalk is larger than PDAs currently on the market, with the majority of the extra size being given to screen real-estate.
All of the main ports are at the top of the unit.
We can clearly make out Firewire, audio-in and audio-out ports. In the center is a relatively large unmarked port which we speculate as being a port for Apple's new Gigawire.

One nice touch is a classy-looking leather carrying case, custom made for the iWalk, which the unit tightly slides into. This case seems to be the only protection available against screen and case scrathes.

Stay tuned for the video and various still shots.

Originally posted by BlingBling 3k12
http://www.spymac.com

go there, register, and you can see everything for yourself!

To anybody concerned: I did that but the email they are supposed to send with my username and password hasn't arrived. It's been about 15 minutes. I would guess you can expect the same.

great balls o fire - this thread is moving so fast that my replies don't make any sense by the time i post them.:p

Back