Give me a BREAK

Originally posted by plaidpjs
Okay, so where in the HELL did Apple actually say this?

And, shouldn't it be the release of 10.0.1 this week? You said 10.1, which as far as I knew wasn't supposed to be out until MWNY...

I think maybe you're pulling our leg...

apple actually said this in a press release, and it is all over the mac news sites. you can do the same thing by going [figure it out for yourself] in the Terminal

Originally posted by macboy73

apple actually said this in a press release, and it is all over the mac news sites. you can do the same thing by going [figure it out for yourself] in the Terminal

Uhmm... that post was a month ago, so either you're a little late or I'm confused as to what you're refering to. My comment was oriented to the previous poster's allegations of 10.1 being released that week. It indeed will not be out until MWNY, which is in July.

If you were trying to one up me on something else, please let me know!

Ciao!

Originally posted by plaidpjs

Uhmm... that post was a month ago, so either you're a little late or I'm confused as to what you're refering to. My comment was oriented to the previous poster's allegations of 10.1 being released that week. It indeed will not be out until MWNY, which is in July.

If you were trying to one up me on something else, please let me know!

Ciao!

Yes, i was just BIT out of date aren't I. sorry about that. I only drop by once in a great while and look at everything from about the last month or so... but still, you took a while to reply...

Back