good idea???

Ed... when you want to play... I have a illustrator file for ya. Saved for 5.0/5.5 It got a little messed up when I saved it for 5.0, but I am fixing it now.

I am not sure what you would do with this file. I think it will be hard to work with. I guess you could say it is "abstract"? ? ?

"other wise he is likely to have a temper tantrum, he is very sensitive"

that is right. do not mess with me. ill get ya! You betta watch yo back RacerX. Im gunna cut ya!

And "WTF" did you mean by "little guy" ? huh?! I am gunna snap!

post by little Nummi
that is right. do not mess with me. ill get ya! You betta watch yo back RacerX. Im gunna cut ya!

Just apparently not with that caustic wit of yours. :D

And "WTF" did you mean by "little guy" ? huh?! I am gunna snap!

Would you have preferred petite or tiny? I didn't think trivial or insignificant fit because I personally can't imagine assigning those terms to you.

I think someone else said it better than I can when they said: You are a loser Nummi. If your mom saw what you were doing she would smack you.

Oh, wait... that was posted by you. :D

ok, i got them both. will take me a few days to return anything i am sure. 2 very different starting points. this should be fun.

who wants them next?

racerx, are you going to play or just spank nummi?:p
(careful, it's not punishment if they enjoy it)

posted by my good friend Ed
racerx, are you going to play or just spank nummi?:p
(careful, it's not punishment if they enjoy it)

I'll watch this one from the side lines. My clients are keeping me to busy to do much else other than play art critic and enjoy the view.

(And what is it call when I'm enjoying it? :confused: )

well then, i expect your feedback on my simple additions to nummi's jpeg. but only if you promise not to call me names:p

(I think a good constructive critic will be a good thing to have)

good lord :p
I see that racer tried to keep you busy Ed in my absebce :p --- this thread is almost just you and racer :eek: he he

"are you going to play or just spank nummi"

my girlfriend is going to kick your asses. she wants to know where both of you live. :)

"nummi's jpeg" What jpeg Mr. Ed ? Do you mean the thumbnails on the site? I can give you the photoshop file/a larger version of the thumbnail.

guess what? I have had Photoshop LE all this time and did not know it. I just installed my new graphire2 tablet last night and it was included. I can save in Photoshop 5 or 2. I assume I can open files from version 5 as well.

I also assume we are free to work in any programs as long as the final results can be translated to Photoshop or illustrator. Does anyone have any objections to that? I figure the objective here is to express and share our creativity, not to prove our allegiance to any particular software. :)

and here is the link to my public folder with my illustrator 5.0.1 version of my addition for whoever is going next

click here

it is the rasterisforweenies file

and awhile later, you can be the next one to work on the version that nummi started by following the above link and downloading nummi_2

here is his original design

i guess it's just a middle aged night:p

here is nummi's original

Attachments

• nummi1.jpg
    nummi1.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 16
and here is what i did with it:cool:

it would be nice to get some feedback, keeping in mind that the idea was not to finish it, bit to add something and pass it along:)

Attachments

• nummi2.jpg
    nummi2.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 18
and finally, if you would like to work on something i started then

click here

and download the sleepingfairy file. it is saved as illustrator 5, as are the other 2.

it would probably be a smart idea if only one person did each one of these at a time. so please post and let us know which one you are working on.:)

wow :p
Ed you were on a streak last nite he he.
Maybe I should subcontract the work for future cover art for my CDs lol.

DJ Admiral & Ed present --- <<CD name here>> ;)

btw I am done with my cover ... I am just trying to figure out a dedication...a non person specifi verse

Admiral

Back