good idea???

Ed,

Where did you get that fairy, I sware I've seen it before... I want to say Fern Gully, But I don't think that's right...

only place you might have seen it is on one of my sites. It is my original. It materialized right in my own little head one day. I have lots more fairies but most are not suitable (in my estimation) for sharing with all. My son has been seeing them since he was a wee lad. but other parents might not approve of their teens viewing them. I even did a little editing of the one i have here just to be safe. perhaps i am being overly cautious but that is the approach i am comfortable with.

there is an obscure link somewhere on this site to my site that contains fairies. (and a little more about me);)

That could be one of the modifications you make Nummi... trim her nails! Just do that and we'll all look it over and see if it's an improvement or not.... ;-)

nahhh... the nails look good. She will use her nails to claw out Bill Gates' eyes.

Bill Gates the devil.
whatever...

give the photoshop metamorphosis thing some more time :) I have been really busy with other things and i have not had time to think about it.

fairy.... bad desktop pattern.... just playing around. here you go:

Attachments

• kaylee_desktop.jpg
    kaylee_desktop.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 23
nummi, sorry to take so long but i have been trying to put my hands on what it is that is wrong with your desktop pic. and it just hit me. it is the use of the same oppossing angles as you used in your starter. A vertical line on the left (the fairy) and then a series of diagonal lines on the right. It just isn't working here. It might work better with the lines on the left and the fairy placed diagonally on the right but i think there is something more you could do.

of course pink isn't likely to set off my praise button either but that has nothing to do with the composition:p

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
A vertical line on the left (the fairy) and then a series of diagonal lines on the right. It just isn't working here. It might work better with the lines on the left and the fairy placed diagonally on the right but i think there is something more you could do.

YES ! I agree... there was something that was bothering me. thank you!

Hey... sorry about Photoshop Metamorphosis... I have been really busy these last few weeks... and Winter Formal is this Saturday, so I do not know if I will get a chance to work on the P_shop site this weekend. Not that anyone cares :) Who would like to be an official member of the P_shop metamorphosis team>?

Nummi,

You know I'm in. I'm very interested in the team. I think we could all learn a lot from eachother.

evildan ---

-----email me... Maybe we can get something started... even though the site is not done... maybe you and iCould just send a file back and forth for a week... how does that sound?

Nummi,

Sounds good. I'm for it. I'd like to get a crowd of artisits together for this. I want create original projects that I can hang up in my house. That way when guests come over I canshow them a collective creation, not just something I came up with on my own.

It would be worth starting an entire site for.

I have plans in the works for development os a site, I'll email you nummi and we can talk.

Anyone interested in this idea feel free to email me for your ideas on supporting it.

evildan@mac.com

evildan... I am ready to play at any time. just do not expect anything great from me. Do you want me to start? I can whip something up really quick.

Back