Hello everyone!

I have tried to put the past behind me... I really have. It seems that everytime I do anything around here anymore... the fact that I USED to be nuts comes up.

"You are too imature"
"I can't believe anything you say and more"
and so on....

How can I forget it when no one else will?

fair enough.

for me consider the slate wiped clean. I think if you just ignore them and go about showing your smart side for awhile, it will be forgotten in due time. of course taking the Deez_Nuts off of your description might help too;)

the truth is i liked you when you first came back and joined in with us. I see no reason not to like you unless you go back to being a jerk.

btw - my little 'hints' are not meant to be attacks. they are just hints as to how you effect other people that might taint their view of you. sometimes it helps to be extra good for awhile after something like this. and just so you know, I've made much bigger mistakes in my life than your little incident.

as long as we learn from our mistakes, then we grow past them.:)

THANK YOU ED! Finally my pleaz are met with results.:) I knew I could count on you Ed.

I completely forgot about the "Deez Nuts Lives" I will have to rectify that.

I have new found respect for Ed. As for the rest of you guys... you know what... I'll stop. I'll just end up digging myself a bigger hole.;)

:D Have a nice day!:D

hey, i thought that was a good one Nummi:p

and i should borrow your avatar LTM. I just got a new shovel and i am going to be doing lots of digging in my backyard over the next month or two. I've already transplanted several plants and have more to go plus a hole about 8x10x3 (3' deep) to sink a fish pond into.

so when you glance at your avatar, think of me out in my yard bent over just like that. Only difference is i got a wheelbarrow to load into instead of making a pile of dirt next to the hole like i have been doing.:D

That make me feel good Ed. Its too cold here to do any outside work. Now I will have a big grin on my face all day long.

"Ho Hum... poor Ed. I wish I could help him."

Its good to be outside and get some exercise. It will make you live longer. Either that or give you back problems.:D

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell

so when you glance at your avatar, think of me out in my yard bent over just like that.

He likes to think of guys bending over! just messin with ya... :)

i fear it is the bad back that i will endure the most:(

But I don't miss Ohio winters one bit!! no sireee, bob!! Right now the sun is shining, the sky is clear and ...well, it's just one very beautiful day. The kind that makes me glad to be living on the n. calif. coast. I think getting outside and doing some more work is just what the doc ordered after i finish my coffee.:)

oh and Nummi, i'm sorry about that graphic reference to me being bent over. I didn't mean to get you aroused:D ;) :rolleyes:

"Why must you ruin everything? Were you born stupid or did you have to work to gain your knowledge? "

----- OHHH! kiss mine. Half of the words that come out of your mouth are like that!

-----I love the winter. :)

---- aroused... not really. sorry to disappoint you Ed :)

Not to change the subject, because I enjoy talking to you Ed, BUT.... I am noticing that Nummi (the orginal) is logged in... but Nummi_G4 says its not him. I find that very funny. Maybe you should go check that out.

Back to Ed. I feel for you Ed. I hate yard work. Even though my summer job will probably be grounds keeper for a golf course. Hmmm... free golf.:) That is why we own a riding lawn mower. I have a few acres to cut. It would suck if I had to push a mower the whole way.

hey... your summer job will not be as bad as mine... working with little kids... 1st to 6th grade. hey! wait! I would fit right in...

:D

I could do both. That would be fun. Kids during the day... drunken golfers later in the day and on weekends. Weee. How fun would that be.:D

Nummi - what do you do working with kids? My first job out of high school was working as a recreation leader for a summer program. I loved it. I have often regretted that i didn't continue to do that kind of thing. Now that I am a dad, working with kids doesn't seem so appealing anymore. not that i see him much as he still lives in Cols. Which reminds me, I ought to call him today.

Rick - a couple of acres to maintain! must be nice even if it is hard work. and groundskeeping - sounds like a nice gig. especially if you get free golf. I haven't played in years but I used to play a lot when I was your guys age. If i had been any better at it, I might have kept up with it. It probably didn't help that 2 of my friends i played with were on the golf team so i had really good golfers to have to compare myself with:p

I keep imagining that someday after grad school I will have the time and money to take it back up. But jeez, I can eat lobster for what it costs for a round of golf these days!!

as you can see, i am not moving quickly to the yard yet. maybe in about another 2) mins. or so....

Nummi - what do you do working with kids? My first job out of high school was working as a recreation leader for a summer program. I loved it.

I guess this is a kind of recreation program... kids take classes early in the morning, and play sports later during the day. The best thing is that my girlfriend will also be working there.

:)

no dog for me. We have 4 cats, one of whom thinks she is a dog. She is a real lap hound if you know what i mean. She even comes when you call her, sorta. I love dogs, i just don't have the right set up to take care of one.

so Rick, no hills to sled on with all that land? Any woods on your property or nearby?

Have either of you guys ever been to Hocking Hills State Park? It is one of my favorite places on the face of the earth. Just north of Athens and OU. very beautiful!!

Nummi - sounds a bit like what i did. It was at a school and we did crafts projects and indoor games in the morning and then sports and outdoor games during the afternoon. It was a lot of fun. I hope you enjoy it. Do you do this every year? I used to work as a volunteer for several years before I got old enough for them hire me.

I transplanted the big bush today and now my arms ache.

My Gf is calling me for dinner so I gotta go - burgers nite :D

Nummi - sounds a bit like what i did. It was at a school and we did crafts projects and indoor games in the morning and then sports and outdoor games during the afternoon. It was a lot of fun. I hope you enjoy it. Do you do this every year? I used to work as a volunteer for several years before I got old enough for them hire me.

I am old enough... 16 years. I do it this summer. I think I should get a second job too. Maybe Heavenly Ham, or a t-shirt printing shop?

Back