Hello everyone!

Hell yes we got woods! I really dont go back in them because I have no need to. There is a freeway a ways back so technically its not our land. There is a creek that runs through it, and recently Nummi and I have been taking pictures (for photography class) of stuff back there. Its kinda hilly. There is a water retention basin near by. Thats our sleding hill.:D

Hocking Hills sounds familiar... I might have visited it while I was in scouts, but I cant remember.

Nummi! I thought you wanted to sweep up stuff where your dad works.:)

Originally posted by Lessthanmighty

Nummi! I thought you wanted to sweep up stuff where your dad works.:)

I want to do that... just becuase of the atmosphere... and I would get to use my dad's DSL line :) But they already have some old guy sweeping up... maybe when he dies :) ?

When will you turn in your first portfolio to them... if you even plan to do so

well... I would send in a portfolio as soon as I had some work :) But I never really planned on it, since I am not really into what they do. I like print(magazines...) and web design. they do big displays for trade shows and stuff like that.

I see. Do you have any idea where you will go to start work... or will you be so bold as too open a new store.

That would bo great! some freelance work. but lets stop talking about this here... we might make someone mad. !]

:confused:

i'll be replying later. gotta go into town and buy food and some other errands.

hey, you can't make me mad by telling me more about yourselves. i feel like i am getting to know you better when you do. :)

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
hey, you can't make me mad by telling me more about yourselves. i feel like i am getting to know you better when you do. :)

wait... you want us to keep talking?

:confused: :eek:
:eek:

I dont believe that he was talking about you Ed. You are a nice guy. He is referring to the rest of the population that refuses to aknowledge any of our comments, suggestions, etc.

Thats ok. We dont mind. We are a friendly people.:D Talk to you later.

We are a friendly people.

Yes we are... the most friendly out of everyone... just do not make Rick angry... he will turn into "deez_nuts". not a good thing.

:)

so Ed. Do you have anything you want to declare?

did i come to a border crossing or something? that's what customs agents ask when you come back into the US!! "Honest guys, I don't have anything but this poncho and a couple of drums. You can search the trunk if you want.":p

So it sounds like you are in a pretty nice place Rick. I would love to have some land with some woods on it some day. I would spend lots of time in them. especially if there was a creek running thru them. so i heard from my son in cols. tonite that it was snowing. did you guys get some? enough to go use the sled hill?

so Nummi, you are pretty serious about your graphic design and planning to make a career out of it. You should be picking the brains of some of these guys around here who are already pros. I am sure some of them have some good inside info and advice as to how to best prepare yourself.

as for making anybody else mad - too bad for them. People got pissed when you two chased each other around the site for a few days. that was annoying since it interrupted more 'serious' conversations. But down here in non tech land with your own threads, you should pretty much be able to communicate freely. Tolya and I have several threads we started and continue to keep up. We keep them semi private - meaning we say what we want and if anybody wants to join then fine, if not that's fine too. It took us a long time to get other people to talk with us regularly. so you guys are no worse than us as long as you keep it in your threads. At least that way people know what to expect and can decide to read them or not. If anybody bitches about that, then i will personally tell them to bugger off:D

related to that, i keep getting confused as to which thread this is in. i keep wanting to go to the thread i started asking you guys to tone it down. and btw - you are doing a pretty good job of keeping it cool. this was all we asked in the first place.:)

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
did you guys get some? enough to go use the sled hill?

so Nummi, you are pretty serious about your graphic design and planning to make a career out of it. You should be picking the brains of some of these guys around here who are already pros. I am sure some of them have some good inside info and advice as to how to best prepare yourself.

---yes, we did/are getting snow right now.

I am very serious about it. I am lucky because that is what my dad does. (free software) NONE of these guys have brains !

Ja, ich habe ein grosse...Yard?...

You coule sled on the hill but once you hit the bottom the cement would rip you up good. I hate snow! Im freezing my ballz off. Right now its snowing something fierce. Hopefully there will be no school tommarow... so I have time to go to the Humaine Society to find a doggie. I have a big enough house and yard to get a big doggie. Finally I will have a friend. Im so alone.:D

I want to thank you again Mr. Spruiell for being on our side. Some of these idiots come into the threads we started and complain about how we fill up thread with garbage. I sit there and ask myself, "Were these people dropped on their heads?" GO AWAY!:D

So Jerry... what would you put in your portfolio. Lets say that you have to make one up right now with stuff you have already made. What would you put in there. Lets see some of your "good work":)

Hey, Mr. Spruiell was my dad. I'm Ed. (please don't make me feel any older than i have to:p )

so i take you guys had school today. too bad.

so did i pick up that Nummi's real name is Jerry?

so jerry, show us a few examples of completed works, don't just talk about them.:D

and Rick, since you guys acted like you might have been dropped on your heads, you will just need to grin and bear it and ignore it for awhile. what some of them are trying to do is get you aggravated again so they can feel superior or to get you kicked off again. Keep you personal power and do not hand it over to them. When they see that they can't get a rise out of you, they will stop.

about being alone - that's the tuff part about being out in the areas where you have lots of space. I wouldn't have been happy with that aspect at your age either. now i could really get into that part. well, being alone meaning just me and my GF.:)

one of my son's favorite words:p

me- "so what have you been up to?"

him - "stuff"

me -"what kind of stuff?"

him - "i dunno, the usual stuff."

me - "got any plans coming up?"

him - "just more stuff."

...and so it goes:rolleyes: :D

actually it is getting better since he started playing sports this year.

So Rick, why aren't you going to the dance? :confused:

Jerry wouldn't be going either if another one of our friends hadn't accidentally dropped his girlfriend into Jerry's lap. He is one lucky son of a bitch. Jerry has never had to work for anything in his entire life. GRRRR!

OH GENTLE JESuS and A SWEET FANCY MOSES> SHUT up. never had to work for anything. whatever. :)

Back