Herve's Bar & Grill

Looks like everyone had a pretty great weekend. Tismey had a nice time *ahem* , it sounds like admiral and voice- are having a good day, and the world is generally pretty good at the moment, I think. I handed in my final finished music piece for a history project, one I've been working on for two weeks, so I'm happy. I hope I get a good grade on it... :) Anyone had a bad weekend? :)

Anyone ever realize how nice it is to finally have your room cleaned up? I mean, it's so relaxing... :p

I just got back from NYC sunday night, it was loads of fun:D I had a great time too (probably not as great as Timsey):cool: I didn't get to see the Empire State building (but in passing) or Central park, so I am somewhat disappointed :( We saw Aida, and 42nd Street, both were excellent. I had a go time, but the city isn't as nice or clean as Toronto (spelling?)

Originally posted by JohnnyV
I just got back from NYC sunday night, it was loads of fun:D I had a great time too (probably not as great as Timsey):cool: I didn't get to see the Empire State building (but in passing) or Central park, so I am somewhat disappointed :( We saw Aida, and 42nd Street, both were excellent. I had a go time, but the city isn't as nice or clean as Toronto (spelling?)

*sigh*

I miss NYC - but I get to go home in a week and a half - the end of the school year finally draws near. Unfortunately I think I may have failed a class this semester. Oh well. NYC is a great city - shame you didn't get to see as much as you would have liked. If you thought NY was dirty, come see Philly! I've never been in a dirtier city. :rolleyes:

Some parts of NYC are dirty, others are immaculate. Try the Upper East Side for cleanliness... you can't beat it! Downtown is also great too (of course, I'm very biased since I live there) :)

Originally posted by Bluefusion
Looks like everyone had a pretty great weekend.

i had to learn Adobe Premiere (only because i can't use Final Cut Pro) but it wasn't a total waste of 5 hours! i learned how to do some pretty neato tricks!

damn... things are finally looking up... yeah i have an exam tomorrow, but then wednesday night is our radio station formal, which should be fun (myself and the rest of the exec board always just dress really strange and freak out the lowly djs - hehe) then thursday and friday are study days - no school... finals monday and tuesday... Apoptygma Berserk concert Thursday, back in NY Friday or Saturday. YAY! :eek:

Sorry, i'm excited!

:cool:

Originally posted by JohnnyV
I just got back from NYC sunday night, it was loads of fun:D I had a great time too (probably not as great as Timsey

t-i-S-M-ey... What is it about bartending in this place that makes people put the leters in your name the wrong way round? Any ideas ksv?

both ksv and tismey seem more logical to type the other way around, like kvs and timsey. I've learned tismey now, but I'm still missing on ksv.

Heck, a few weeks ago I only looked at names for a split second, and I honestly believed Ed was named Squirrel instead of Spruiell(probably got that wrong too)

if money was no object eh???
well it never is when it comes to me :p
I would order a bottle of champagne but I dont like the taste of it (and its 8AM :eek: )

2 more weeks my dear macosx friends, two more weeks, then I can pop the cork of the champagne and say "semester...is...over!!!!!!!!!" (hey ed prepare yourself! I am coming to visit your backyard :p)

Admiral - you didn't order anything. You told me what you didn't want, but that's no help.

voice - it's a great app. It was the only thing I was missing from Classic, and now Riccardo Ettori has ported it over, I'm so happy. My only complaint with it is the excessive number of icons it insists on cluttering th place up with. But I can live with that for the way it makes my life easier.

lol you are right ;)
well I want two shots of your finest spiced vodka!

Need to make two toasts :)

Anyone care to join me ? ;)

Admiral

THere you go admiral. But take care - they be Scotch Bonnet peppers in there, and they're DAMN hot...

Just checking in here while I'm screaming my ass off watching the hockey game on TV. Its a tie 1-1 between us (Toronto) and the New York Islanders. Its first intermission and this is tense. Its the seventh game so whoever wins goes on. We played a good first period though!

Hi everyone. I know you all have read the thread about Admin's wife and child and the potential difficulties they face. and many of yu have expressed your best wishes and included them in your prayers. but i would like to ask everyone to take a moment right now and ask everyone to just visualize Admin and his family as healthy and happy. Take a minute and see a picture of them in your mind. Perhaps seeing the three of them standing together in perfect health. or seeing the moment of birth and the dr. saying all is ok. simply allow yourself to imagine them in a good place in life. It doesn't matter that we don't really know what they look like. It is a matter of connecting with who they are to us.

and perhaps if you think about it again at some other point in time, you will repeat this exercise in healing energy. The more we send, the better. Even for the skeptical, this wouldn't hurt anybody.

ok, now i will have a Sierra Mist ksv. It has a busy 2 days of cleaning house and building furniture. time to relax.

Originally posted by tismey
THere you go admiral. But take care - they be Scotch Bonnet peppers in there, and they're DAMN hot...

Dont you worry my good barman friend. The admiral likes his drinks spicy ;) (and a few other things that I wont mention :p)

*steps out of bathroom*

Pfiew, finished! It took me a few days, but the toilets are FINALLY clean. By the way, Ed, what have you been eating?

*takes a Pepsi Max from the machine*

Thanks there, much faster than ksv ever was...

Back