Herve's Bar & Grill

I'll take a bottle of water please. Water is pretty much all I drink:D At the most I'll have maybe three pops (or sodas) in a month:cool: Don't like all that Sh|t they put in it:rolleyes:

Ahh... feels good to finish work ahead of time and have some free time before i get to leave...

get me a mountain dew, code red preferrably!

doh!

what am i saying!

those drinks are self-serve!

you might want to stock up.... tried to get some code red but you guys were out! ahh!!! regular works for now, but this is dissatisfactory! :p

There, it took me some time, but I've finally tampered enough with the machine. Now, the coin-input is 'fixed' and we don't have to pay the machine any more, free non-alcoholic drinks for everyone to celebrate the AtAT news:)

whee! free code red!

it works great!

again, everyone who watches (well... looks at) AtAT should go to the congrats thread and give Jack and Katie your "yahoo"s and other joyous thingies!

OK, that did not mean "everybody get out of Herve's so voice- will sit here bored and alone", you're allowed back any time...

when I made this my name I thought voice would be taken for sure, so instead of having 10 different voice-variations around each board I just added '-' do everything right away...

Ah. Thanks.

I have just been exceptionally clever and deserve a drink. You going to have one with me, seeing as we're th only people in this joint?

Ed, sorry, I don't know what a Sierra Mist is :p
Maybe if you try to explain it, I'll try to fix it ;)

Any stories, anybody? :)

Gather 'round kids!

Once upon a time there was a little birdie who was always singing cause he was so happy. Then the evil red-headed birdie came by and got the little singing birdie drunk. They married the same night, and the singing birdie was sad. He was trapped in a marrige where he was to be tortured by shopping with his wife birdie and on top of that, she used his credit-birdie-card.
Then, one day, a the little birdie saw a blonde birdie outside his prison window. He started talking to her in secret and soon they became friends. Then, one day, without the singing birdie ever knowing, the blonde birdie dove from a tree and drove her beak through the evil red-headed birdie's head.

The little singing birdie was grateful and they lived happily ever after.

In deed, I've been watching too much Love And Marrige, the wise words of Al bundy(ed O'Neill) are really getting to me.

Oh, and don't marry red-heads

Originally posted by voice-
Gather 'round kids!

Once upon a time there was a little birdie who was always singing cause he was so happy. Then the evil red-headed birdie came by and got the little singing birdie drunk. They married the same night, and the singing birdie was sad. He was trapped in a marrige where he was to be tortured by shopping with his wife birdie and on top of that, she used his credit-birdie-card.
Then, one day, a the little birdie saw a blonde birdie outside his prison window. He started talking to her in secret and soon they became friends. Then, one day, without the singing birdie ever knowing, the blonde birdie dove from a tree and drove her beak through the evil red-headed birdie's head.

The little singing birdie was grateful and they lived happily ever after.

Oh, so cute :p :rolleyes: :D

An aussie, a south african and an englishman sat in a bar in London, drank beer and told each other stories. Suddenly, the aussie downs his beer, throws the glass in the air, draws his revolver and shoots the glass into pieces.
"In 'straaalia, we have soo many glaaasses, that we neva'r need to drink from the saim wons twaice".
Obviously surprised, the south african downs his beer, throws his glass in the air, draws his revolver and shoots the glass into pieces.
"In Sath Efrika, the gl'sses ar so cheep, that we nev'r need to dr'nk from the same ones twice".
The englishman downs his beer in fine, english style, throws the glass in the air, draws his revolver, and shoots both the aussie and the south african.
"In London, we have so many aussies and south africans, that we never need to drink with the same ones twice".

"well you can see by the way I walk
I'm a woman's man no time to talk" :p

lol...is this cheezy or is it just me ? :p

ah ah ah ah stayin' alive
ah ah ah ah stayin' alive
ah ah ah ah stayin' alive :p

well the song has a nice beat ;)
Anyone recommend any good songs? I have a lot to do over the weekend and I need a dose of energizing beat :)

Admiral

Back