Herve's Bar & Grill

nkuvu, I aggree, why is someone brutally being killed not as bad as someone taking off their shirt... :rolleyes:. North American society is very closed about sex, but you can turn on the TV at anytime of day and see someone with a gun.

Ahhh, finally it's starting to get warmer...

308.15° K today. :) (That's 95° F / 35° C for you non-scientific types ;) )

I was getting tired of wearing the parka when it was only 302.5° K (85° F / 29° C)

Originally posted by macguy17
/me thinks of the time when Excite@Home went down and AT&T was switching all of us over to their network. (shudder)

No internet for a week. :(

that really sucked... i wanted to sue those AT&T people... they promised us access in days then they put us on the delay list.... ahhhh!

and then it sucked when they got it back up and running!!!!!

but it's okay now :)

Originally posted by unlearnthetruth
http://kyw.com/StoryFolder/story_1830554706_html

i think that article just about sums it up...

i love school

wow... my old middle school had it's own tv channel that ran all the time... it was mostly just announcements, but we used to play movies on it all the time...

i tried putting a r-rated movie in there once but the door was locked!!!! then... when we opened the door, it had been almost 150 degrees.... in that room was the TV channel operations center along with the school server & network stuff

can't believe it didn't all melt!

WHAT AN IDIOT!

Thats what I have to say about the refs in the Leafs-Senators playoff game tonight.

There were 2 minutes left this guy on the senators comes up nails a guy from behind and our guy's head hit the boards. Our guy is laying down on the ice hurt. AND THE REFS DON'T CALL A PENALTY. And since our guy is down the guy who hit our guy got open and scored to win the game. Now considering this is usually punishable by a five minute penalty a game misconduct and often a suspension this really really really pisses me off.

How many times do the refs have to decide the out come of a game against the leafs. In the seires against the Islanders they called a penalty shot for the islanders with 2 minutes left because one of our guys simple dived infront of another to prevent a breakaway. This is usually only a 2 minute penalty and it is only borderline on being a call at all.

I'm just really mad to see this kind of crap happen. Its not good by itself, but then when the refs are stupid enough not to call it then its way worse, especially when it decides the outcome of a very important game!!!!

I needed to get that off my chest.....

Hopefully the league has some sense and suspendes Alfredson (the guy who hit our guy). And maybe give these damn refs a lesson or two!

Anyways its a new day and now all I can hope is that the leafs are pissed off enough to win the next game! :D

something is telling me that Herve's B&G is becoming less and less "used"

Maybe I should go on a big Advertising Boost!

No? Okay... maybe we just need some more intriguing topics!

Don't worry, we've been through these down times before, as has been commented. We'll get over it. A slight ad campaign by BB in the main forum wouldn't be bad though ;)

It all looks cool, but you need to rough up the lens flare in the corner, it's too good looking compared to the rest of it :)

sorry wdw_, the text was smaller than i thought...

here... how do you like the first artist i have listed :)

and ksuther, good advice... i did change the lens flare... looks rougher...

Attachments

• resurrection-x-band.gif
    resurrection-x-band.gif
    19.2 KB · Views: 19
Back