Herve's Bar & Grill

lol...macko there is a saying in greek that goes something like:

"calling someone an ___________ (a bad thing) is probably an insult to all those who are ________ (same bad thing as above) "

lol :p

I was thinking of making a parody of without me :p

ok, this is dumb, ive been working on trying to figure this out, but i cant, twyjg tryed to help me out but i seemed to be retarded.... lol

ive been trying to fix the mozilla icon, just hte buddy icon, but i cant seem to get the fade to transparency on the edges, i have the transparency but it needs to fade to transparency so it doesnt look so damned pixely.

if anyone could explain this one to me i would be very apreciative.

Attachments

• mozilla2.gif
    mozilla2.gif
    1.6 KB · Views: 11
Originally posted by JohnnyV
I have a new favorite (favourite) song now:D

Its called Hailies Song its by Eminem.

I know what you are thinking....oh not that guy again....well I assure that this song is much different they ALL of his other stuff. You should listen to it.
i love that song and his new album... it's so cool... that is pretty much the best song on the album (except My Dad's Gone Crazy... LOL!... did u know that it's actually his daughter saying those lines...)

I think the Bar & Grill needs an infusion of character. The conversation has been seeming pretty bland to me recently. (Not aimed at any one person, btw)

Anyone have any dancing bears handy? :)

How about a big steel cage where we can drive motorcycles around in circles?

its not an icon as in .icns is a gif file for one of the users on macosx.com who has a white backround oh his mozilla icon.

again i need it to fade to transparency on the edges so it dosnt look so blocky, if anybody can tell me how to do this then i would be very thankful.

Well, it wasn't really censored. I just edited myself. Think "unit".
Oh and, it's just something...but I've always hated him. Sorry guys, not a fan here. :(

*Frowns on his double post*

Satanicpoptart: Do you have Photoshop? Just use Quick Mask Mode and a circle gradient to make it fade. I'll do it for you if you need me to.

i have photoshop, i dont really understand the method you just posted, could you go into allitle more detail, i do photoshop but ive taught myself there is alot i still dont know.(aparently)

Ok, lemme try this out:

1) Open the picture you want to edit. Delete all the white around it, however you like to do that. I prefer to use the Magic Wand tool.

2) Do to the fact I have no clue what version of Photoshop you are using you'll have to mess around on your own to find this next part:

Towards the very bottom of the toolbar pallette there should be two buttons, each button has a circle in the middle, but one button has a black-ish background while the other is white. Select the one with the black background.

3) Now select your gradient tool, and change it's settings to be: white to transparent, and the circle gradient (the white circle fading into black backround).

4) Now start in the center of your image and drag to the corner of the image (not the canvas, just the actual image [ the head ] ). A red circle thingey should appear around the image now.

5) Now remember the two circle buttons I mentioned at the beginning? Click the one with the white background this time. And press delete.

That should do it! You might want to mess around a bit until you get it right. Sorry, I'm not too good when it comes to writing tutorials. :(

Semester is over, most of the work is done...
Time to rock the house :D
well its friday so I will only rock the house till midnight :p tomorrow is teh real party ;)

Kicking off tonite's party is teh song "Tell me" by Antique

Admiral

I won my eBay auction! :D

sorry... just had to mention it... i'm so happy...

it's a logic board for a PowerMac 7600... for $13.75 (plus S&H) and the ability to get a faster mac (500MHz G3) for only $200 more, it's not a bad deal!

and now this whole mac project will only cost me $400!

much less than the used mac i was looking at... and it was only 400 MHz G3

So anyone doing anything good tonite ?
Today I finally got my mac typed greek to display properly in windex.... I went into win98, NT4, XP, and 2k to try to get my greek RTF file converted to HTML and properly show in both platforms correctly at without having 2 files...

I found this cool program that fixes encoding stuff and I am finally happy :D

Now I can send off my localized files to the developer :) (and I ca start making my web site :p -- )

Tonite I am going to make a music mix for my site, anyone here have any preferences ?? :) (It MUST be dance music :p)

Admiral
-- official Deamonic DJ of Herve's Bar, Grille & Club ---

I haven't posted in here in a while. I've been busy with many many things, notably exams. I'll be back in full force after Wednesday when I'm free for the summer :)

Hey, good luck with those exams googolplex!!! Be sure to tell us how they went.

Today i will be working in the yard. This time it will feel lkie a break from studies rather than like a big task. It has gotten so overgrown in a week i can't believe it. I am going to try and update my yard pics this weekend as everything has grown and new plants have been added since my last ones. :)

Back