Herve's Bar & Grill

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
xoot, i'm going to look the other way this time but the B&G has always been neutral ground in the browsers discussions. this where we come to be people, not discuss tech stuff. We tend to be okay with people bragging about their gear or telling us about their projects, but not much else is encouraged. I would appreciate it if you would respect that.

So, I shouldn't have answered BlingBling's question? I though that was what Press3 was for! :eek:

ok, xoot - i didn't really follow that one the first time as there was apost between yours and BB's. I guess i should be scolding BB for asking about browsers in here;) I don't think he can take anymore slapping:D

and just to be clear to xoot and everyone else - my request (which i know is shared by at least googolplex) did not come with the authority of my new position as co moderator of this forum. it was just me asking. I would never really 'dictate' what anybody says in here as long as it is in good clean fun and we stay friends. because that is really all this thread has ever been about.

so what do you guys think - Tolya and i in charge?:D :rolleyes: Keep in mind it is your guys job to help keep us and each other in line. ;)

Originally posted by nkuvu
And Tucson is nicer. And the Wildcats beat your team all over the place. Joking!
Wow, you had me going for a second! Actually, UofA did beat us in football, but we kicked their arse's (the first game :rolleyes: ) in basketball so I'm proud.

Originally posted by macguy17
OMG Macko!!! I can't believe I didn't notice this but, I was born in Tempe.
Very nice, born in Desert Sam? That's where the macko's life began as well! :p
i remember your saying something somewhere about rolling your eyes in the back of your head and jumping out the window and people not wanting to see that. actually, i might be willing to get a plane ticket and witness that one.
Ed, if I do decide to take a naked header out the window, I'll just make sure I get it on video camera and upload the iMovie to my iDisk. Macs can be so usefull!

Dude .. I've been a moderator forever. :p

Anyways, I'm freaking bored. I just aced a BIO exam and now I've got to sit here and wait 2 hours for my lab to start.

:mad: I HATE SUMMER CLASSES! :mad:

I would like to state that today in Music Class I noticed that the front part of my shoe was starting to fall apart, so I superglued it back together

thank you.

I was referring to Admiral and Ed.

Id also like to point out that it is now 4 days into summer vacation and I am bored out of my mind. In other news i started working on ym webstie. yay.

hmmm...
It appers this is my 500th post. Tht's a shock to me, last time i looked i had 400. Odd.

Really, really, really bored...

so admiral and I are "everyone":p

quite flattering but a bit overstated i think.:rolleyes:

so xaq - i hope you didn't get your toes near the superglue:D

Does the current incarnation of Music Class include a supply of super glue? Man, when I was in school we only had white paste. And that was only until third grade...

I superglued the outside, its like the part of the sole that comes up to the front to keep the shoe from ripping or something. anyways, It was coming loose, so my friend had some Krazy glue and I fixed my shoe with it.

Ed and I are everyone ? wow ;)
Ed I think we can officially be the spokes people for macosx.com hehe ;)

Tomorrow is friday, finally!!!! :D

Anyone here take college level micro and macro econ ? I think it will be easy, so I am thinking of taking both in addition to my 2 CS courses next semester.

I'm going to take some course in microsoft apps over the summer in community college, that way I can take the C++ one next year

ok, xoot - i didn't really follow that one the first time as there was apost between yours and BB's. I guess i should be scolding BB for asking about browsers in here;) I don't think he can take anymore slapping:D
no! please! no more!!!!!!

:D

i was just so happy and i knew about some browsers you guys had been talking about, so i thought i could just pick up some links... IE works well for me anyways...

hey xaq, go and take those Microsoft classes... my dad bought a Microsoft Certification Book so he could learn some things... you know how much they make to be tech support people? :D

ok, ok... I hereby open the floor to everybody telling BB where to get all the possible browsers he can use other than ie -ANY BROWSER OTHER THAN IE!! Lets just not get into debating and discussing all the ups and downs of each, the politics, the developer's haircut, etc. (ok?)

(pretty low tactic BB - threatening to use ie:D )

ok Casey click here to get a copy of my favorite - icab. I f you have any questions, feel free to ask 'em in one of the real threads about browsers. Keep in mind that i have never used the version you will need for your historic mac.;)

I have a new favorite (favourite) song now:D

Its called Hailies Song its by Eminem.

I know what you are thinking....oh not that guy again....well I assure that this song is much different they ALL of his other stuff. You should listen to it.

Back