Herve's Bar & Grill

I think the xbox isn't going to be that successful.

If it isn't, I want to ask a question: Is M$ gonna reintroduce it under a different name? :D

:eek:

Oh man, what's wrong with me? Here I sit, recently finished with an english season test at school, drinking cherry coke and listening to 80's rock at my Spartacus :eek:

Here's a picture of it, btw, taken with a 5 years old analog camera, so the quality isn't too good :D

Uhm, here it is :rolleyes: :)

(gah, chimera just becomes more and more buggy as new versions come out :rolleyes: )

Attachments

• spartacus.jpg
    spartacus.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 22
I played that with my best bud last year in greece. I couldnt get past that mech-warrior looking thing at the end of the first stage :p

I hate not having the internet on demand. My family's computer and mine both have to share cable internet, but we don't have a router yet (1 more week) so I have to set it all up every time I want to use the internet :(

If you noticed, AdmiralAK has been granted moderator status in Herve's Bar and Grill. Way To Go(!!) man!!

EDIT: Not to mention PDA Connection

It appears he has reached 1000 posts, but I don't want to start a congrats thread. TOo new :D

Darn, beat me to it BB. I was gonna link to that.

I am still just one of the guys :p --- I just keep an eye out for (what I hope to be) the rare occasions of profuse swearing :p

googol -- exams will pass :D dont worry :) --- it seems like last year that my exams ened,,,but it was about a week or so ago :p hehehe :)

admiral

Originally posted by AdmiralAK
80's music ??? :eek:
like Neue Deutsche Welle ? :p
hehehe -- I only like modern talking, and that is post 1998 stuff :p

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No, I'm talking about Asia and bands like that. Some of their songs are completely hilarious, they are so 80 :D

Need... More.... RAM...
Trying to play Unreal Tournament this morning in OS 9... with virtual memory of 1 MB I had 1.1 MB free.... I think my dad has 64 MB for me, so hopefully I can get that installed.

Does anyone find my new signature hilarious? It just keeps making me laugh....

Out of school all this week.... Yipeee. K-7 still have this week and next.

Hey Ed, ever hear of Fatapples? Best milkshakes in the world there. =)

Back