Herve's Bar & Grill

i was using ps7b74 and it expired today, so ya, im fncked. so ill need to get my hands on the final, its going to be realy hard ive been trying all day with no sucess.

satanic... if you're still on that pc, get go to www.kazaalite.com , download the latest version of Kazaa Lite (1.7.1) and search for PhotoShop 7... you'll defintely get hits... the one you want is around 160 MB (maybe a bit more)

sorry you have to download that on 56k!

i think im just going to take my dads comp to my moms for like a hole day of major downloading... updating ect. my mom has cable soooo it makes things alot easier.

btw post your artwork in the art gallary!!!

A few things :p

1) Yesterday I spent the day playing HALO....that game ROCKS!!!!!!!!! seriously the grafix are so nice :D -- I never even in my wildest dreams thought it would be THIS good :)

2) Netscape 7...still kinda slow of my tastes and it doesnt show encodings properly :p -- I'll stick with omni :)

3) I love kazaa lite ;) --- I can get music videos never shown in the US :D

I dunno.... there's just something about Ed's presence that makes conversations seem... well... more interesting!

and satanicpoptart, cable here is $44.... it was $30 but then last summer, everyone started raising prices... first it was $35... then $40... not it lingers around $44-45 per month... it really *****...

Originally posted by AdmiralAK
A few things :p

1) Yesterday I spent the day playing HALO....that game ROCKS!!!!!!!!! seriously the grafix are so nice :D -- I never even in my wildest dreams thought it would be THIS good :)
see! admiral thinks at least 1 microsoft product is good! :) btw... what level were you playing on?

3) I love kazaa lite ;) --- I can get music videos never shown in the US :D
yea... i downloaded videos that premiered in Japan almost 6 months before they did in the US... it's great!

Back