Herve's Bar & Grill

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!! I found this pic online...

WARNING: PROLONGED VIEWING COULD BE BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH!

Attachments

• punish.gif
    punish.gif
    21 KB · Views: 13
actually blingbling, HALO was made by bungee, and then M$ bought them off :p --- so M$ didnt really make it. If you pay close attention, there are A LOT of marathon elements in the game, the marathon logo is on there too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- My friend and I were playing together and we just go to level 5 I think (saved it to pick it up next time I go there :p) where we got the info on HALO's control center, our team was just dropped off by the drop-off place inside HALO's underground facility :p Some of the sound effects are hilarious
e.g.: soldier does something stupid and says "oups, my bad" hahahaha

As for kazaa on the mac, it does me no good since I dont have a fast enough connection at home :) --- if I had cable...now we're talking :p ---
I am downloading japanese and chinese music videos at the moment. I dont know what the heck they are saying but the music is REALLY nice :) --- also downloading euro videos that get no airplay here

Admiral

Originally posted by AdmiralAK
actually blingbling, HALO was made by bungee, and then M$ bought them off :p --- so M$ didnt really make it. If you pay close attention, there are A LOT of marathon elements in the game, the marathon logo is on there too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was aware of that... i was talking about the XBOX.... unless you were specifically talking about HALO....

and where would i be able to find the Marathon logo? that would be a great screenshot i could post online!

Well You can check later. Apparantly Halo: Mac has been confirmed. I sent an email to the guy I know at nugie, he should be able to confirm.

here is a picture of it

whiteicon.gif

Look what's in Job Opportinities:

"Bungie is looking for a strong Producer to participate in making great games for the Xbox."

:D

The Dreamcast can outdo the xbox....:rolleyes:

I hear that microshaft is pretty POed that more and more developers are making PS2 games then xbox games (2 PS2 to 1 M$:D ). Some real competition!!

Back