Herve's Bar & Grill

Enjoy your trip to 10000 posts, xoot :rolleyes:

Whah, I got my Twentieth Anniversary Macintosh today! Bought it on an internet auction a couple of days ago, pretty "cheap", actually. Had to sell my iMac, but it was definitly worth it! I can't describe how insanely cool that machine is, and how good the Bose sound system in it is :D

It's a good feeling to have one of the 50 TAM's in Norway, and one of the 11000 units in the world ;)

... You mention that it started at a retail of $10 K. But what this included was that a limo would deliver the Mac to your house, and a man in a Tuxedo would set it up for you. ...
do you wish you could have gotten that kinda service?

lol, you people have been very energetic today :p
I just came in to get my warm milk and go to bed :p

Today was commencement at my university...
man I feel like I walked miles and miles walking around that place we were...check this, check that, to to this person, make sure this work, and so on... I too a catnap earlier but I still feel like beaten to the ground....will be back tomorrow to post more :D

I seriously CANT wait to graduate! one more year to go!!!! :D

Admiral

Hmmm...I hope I can graduate 10th grade. *sigh*
Oh well, if I fail in school at least I'll always have my business...right?

Let's see...if I charge $20 per hour on a project, and I get 33 projects this month, I estimate I'd spend around an hour on each project. So that's what? $660 in that one month? Did I do my math correctly?

...still that's enough to finally buy a 10 GB iPod!!!! :D

Originally posted by BlingBling 3k12

new version iMac or old iMac?

also, you can get a sonnett upgrade for that if you would want it to go faster (500Mhz G3)...

http://www.sonnettech.com/product/crescendo_l2.html

Yeah, I know, I'm thinking about it, but I'm afraid the processor will run too hot so I'll have to remove the backpanel and put an extra fan on it :eek: Wouldn't look especially good :rolleyes:

The iMac was a first generation one I bought a couple of months ago, which I put a 333 MHz processor in and overclocked it to 400, 30 GB HD and 256 MB RAM. Got around $600 for it.

CONGRATS MACGUY :D
by the way, from what university ?

I feel WAY better this morning, a lot of sleep did me good...well... I slept around midnight, catching a few catnaps here and there while donwloading Netscape 7 PR1 for os x :p lol...

Admiral

Hmmm...I hope I can graduate 10th grade. *sigh*
Oh well, if I fail in school at least I'll always have my business...right?

Let's see...if I charge $20 per hour on a project, and I get 33 projects this month, I estimate I'd spend around an hour on each project. So that's what? $660 in that one month? Did I do my math correctly?

What are these 'projects'? What is your business?

Back