Herve's Bar & Grill

Heyyyyyyy unlearnthetruth.... your new avatar is way better than your old one!!! :D

FF3... best final fantasy ever.

Ever been to the Tonberry-Cactuar Adoption Foundation? Perhaps you should. Sorry I don't have a link but you can just search Google. I'm sure there won't be too many hits ;)

-the valrus

will it be uncomfortable for poor Mog?

adopt a tonberry/catuar is great! FFIII was defiently the best, though i liked VII a lot too... it was downhill from there...

Well, sheeeeeeeeeeeeit

I'd like to think that you guys missed me, but I know BS when I see it. Actually, that is probably why I visit macosx.com in the first place....

Anyway, assuming you have served me a drink and applied a round for the house on my tab, heres to you.

Cheers

Is there a zoo wing in the B&G? Well there is now.....(I'll build one:D )

P.S. Can someone hook us up with a hippo permit? I've always wanted one...(I wanna hipppo for Christmas....you know the rest of the words;) )

Originally posted by Bluefusion
We have a balcony? Cool, but I didn't know that.

Yeah, the balcony... If you look back a few hundred posts, there was a conversation about post whores. Someone (think it may have been me - sorry) suggested that we install a balcony and card tables and get a real Old West whorehouse feel going to the B&G. Tom WillB even dragged himself up as the Madam, feather boa and everything. Only problem with those card tables is that the bad guys keep getting thrown onto them from the balcony and breaking them. That reminds me, I should get the chandelier fixed before the next brawl - nkuvu could swing on it.

Dial up stinks...but for the purposes I use it for its magic ;)
All I use my dial up for if macosx.com and email :p --- and really SMALL downloads, like newton programs or freewares for teh mac :p, all my heavy duty d/ls I do at work :p

The weekend is upon us!
yay!!! of course saturday I have to work (booo :p) however its overtime (yaaaayyy more $$$$), but its for the commencement of the class of 2002 which I am not part of (boooo!!!!) however I got my grades and I passed all my classes and I do graduate a year from now!(yay!!!!) ... (btw what was in parethesese is the audience reaction :p) (apploause -- whislting) lol :p

so any grande plans for teh weekend guys ?
Ed ? gardening ? ;)

Working this weekend :(

But then off up north Sunday evening for my new lady's birthday, and a whole week off, courtesy of the Queen's Jubilee (which gives us a 2-day Bank Holiday) and the overtime I've worked this week!!

So you'll have to serve yourselves for a week or so guys. I'm sure you understand ;)

bb turns on that classic alice cooper track...
SCHOOL'S OUT FOR THE SUMMER!!!!!!!

last final taken, got to leave school early...

gawsh it feels good to be a Sophomore now! :)

congrats bling :D

I was over at the facilities where I will be working tomorrow, talking to the college I will be working with and with the techs with which I am a liason :p -- Ever hear of mandatory overtime ? :p -- thats what I am doing tomorrow lol :p --- it sounds like an oxymoron but a few extra bucks wont hurt my pocket lol.

I'V BEEN OUT OF SCHOOL FOR AN HOUR!!!

Yippee, schools out, schools out. Did I mention school's out?

Not too bad grades, only 1 C+.

2 finals done, 2 more to go...I'm happy :)

Finished English and Spanish, and they were incredibly easy, and I though they would be the hardest ones :D
Now just History and Biology left. I can't wait for summer...

I really hate waking up early every single day. School should start at 9:00. That's what I'm looking forward to. Sleeping until 1:00

Back