Herve's Bar & Grill

****SLAP*****

Come on, guys, you have to ::slap:: say something ::slap:: before you can ::slap:: slap BlingBling. I say, if you want a ::slap:: custom PC, go for it ::slap:: because it's at least better than a ::slap:: Dell. But I agree that you shouldn't bother trying to upgrade the 7200. Use it for what it was intended for, buy a new Mac later. That's life.

yes, but they are still too expensive and it would take someone like me way too long to get one. I realize that he could save, but it would take a long time and I, personally, am not very patient.

Originally posted by BlingBling 3k12

a) he's whacko! go talk to the principal-type-person of the school
b) smack him until he says the assignment

:)

personally, i'd snap on him and go bezerk!

LOL, the sad thing is that he's the oldest teacher at the school (both in age and in time spent there).. he's been there longer than any principal or director of the school :) kind of sad, really... i'm just happy to get rid of him next year.

xaq, i know what ya mean... i have practically no money at all besides allowance (I've yet to find a practical source of income)... so I have the same problem. Fortunately, my parents did buy me this iMac, but they've made it clear that that's not something I can expect very frequently at all... like probably never again :)

Originally posted by xaqintosh
Go on ebay and buy a CRT iMac, they're cheap!

but auctions are unstable and can still go pretty high...

i'd like to get a tower but they are even more expensive... and like xaq... i am very impatient also...

*Ed slaps BB for even thinking about upgrading the old mac. ed slaps him again for condiering building a pc rather than get a mac. Ed slaps him one last time for mentioning a meaningless post count. Ed thinks that it is BB's constant urge ot do this that inspired borgs to start posting about nothing but post counts. Ed slaps xoot for having the nerve to slap BB for posting about post counts. Ed reminds xoot he was once a borg.*

I would just like to thank everyone for caring enough to help talk BB out of doing something silly:)

Here's a line out of a Jimmy Buffett song for BB -

"made enough money to buy Miami,
but i ****ed it away so fast"

:D

Hey googolplex - sorry about your Leafs. I was rooting for them for you. It seems like a weird world when a team from Carolina is in the Stanly Cup finals:p

: tismey slaps BB because everyone else has done, and he feels left out, and as bartender (and assistant manager don't forget folks!) he feels if ANYONE is gonna be doing slapping on his watch, then it should be him. He also slaps Admiral because he's looking a little sleepy :

Instinctivelly throws a suckerpukch to whomever slaped him :p
Now...where is my morning coffee ?? :p :p ;)

Another thursday is here... I have not seen SO much traffic even for regular semesters! I came to work 5 min late :eek:

Oh dang...it was you who slapped me ? :p
sorry man ;) -- here let me get so you some ice...those suckerpunches can leave a bruise ;) hehehe ;)

Next time this serves you as a lesson...if I am looking sleepy, find a nice looking girl to wake me up :p :p :p

Admiral

Note that I didn't slap anyone. I was going to get the monkey to do it for me.

And Admiral, I'd be careful with those punches. Next time someone wants to wake you up they might go up onto the balcony and throw down a bucket of ice water... :)

We have a balcony? Cool, but I didn't know that. Someone should figure out WHAT exactly the B&G looks like, so we have a common frame of reference... :)

Originally posted by Bluefusion
We have a balcony? Cool, but I didn't know that. Someone should figure out WHAT exactly the B&G looks like, so we have a common frame of reference... :)
Of course we have a balcony. How else do you propose that we get to the rooms on the second floor??

Back