Herve's Bar & Grill

Originally posted by Klink
On second thought, ulrik, I'm coming out with it.

*Klink strips down to his BDay suit and has a streak*

Woo hoo!

Jumps up on top of the bar and sprays the seltzer bottle and cheers!!!

YOU ROCK KLINK!!

Of course I looked ;) Umm....yeah...just for the record I'm not gay nor do I have any problems with gay people. I am told once in awhile that I am perverted though :rolleyes:

Goodnight Ulrik...I can see that you are going to keep me on my toes.

I welcome the challenge. :D

Dream a little dream.

Originally posted by mystique
Goodnight Ulrik...I can see that you are going to keep me on my toes.

I welcome the challenge. :D

Dream a little dream.

I'll dream a little dream, just for you

*slowly closes his TiBook while hitting the "submit reply" button

Ok...wait one second...

*mystique stays on top on the bar and finds the bullhorn*

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW WE GOT FROM PLAYING OLD METAL SONGS ON A TOUCH TONE PHONE TO STREAKING AND THEY WIN A PRIZE"

*mystique sprays some Silly String(tm) in the air, sits down, spins around in her snakeskin pants and starts refilling rounds.

Now I remember why I stopped visiting the fourms so much, my email is becoming flooded with reply thingys :p. Pass me a SoBe Power will ya?

well, ulrik and klink were discussing some secret the whole time we were playing smoke on the water on the phone, and then he suddenly "came out" with the secret, which for some reason required stripping naked and running around :rolleyes: :p ;) the discussion quickly changed to that :D

That's quite alright, JohnnyV. I'll let you in on a little secret....
I'm not really Sammy Davis Jr.
Shhhhh! Don't tell ulrik.

Ah yes, the streaking was a cover up. AdmiralAk has taught me some "man of mystery" tricks.
*laughs maniacally*

Originally posted by mystique

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW WE GOT FROM PLAYING OLD METAL SONGS ON A TOUCH TONE PHONE TO STREAKING AND THEY WIN A PRIZE"

that's just one of the reason's i've never quite liked iron man. :D

JohnnyV - you really should disable that email thingy and just show up more regularly. it's really less work in the long run.

has anybody seen my co-admin themacko aroung today?

Originally posted by Klink
That's quite alright, JohnnyV. I'll let you in on a little secret....
I'm not really Sammy Davis Jr.
Shhhhh! Don't tell ulrik.

*gives xaqintosh a free mocha latte for answering even though she is still lost as to what exactly transpired*

and then gives herself a shove over the bar, landing in Klinks semi-dressed lap and gives him THE LOOK for ignoring her question.

And thank goodness you are NOT Sammy Davis Jr.
*shudder*

don't like iron man... what a shame... ;)

how bout War Pigs or Fairies Wear Boots? GREAT songs :D

anyways, I think I'm gonna retire for the night, almost midnight :eek: talk to all o' you tomorrow

EDIT: ooh! yum! another latte! *gulp-gulp-gulp*
all right, time for bed :)

later! :cool:

Back