Herve's Bar & Grill

step away from that avatar, sir!

We've warned you before! Making mods dizzy around op..

NO!

Lower it!

NOW!

Lower that avatar...

good...we warned you before! No ed-gets-dizzy-avatars around open fires!

IS THAT CLEAR?

OK...go on...

back to our regular programm

Originally posted by mystique
Look:

A: I'm new and just learning.
B: Guiness is SUPPOSED to be served warm, this much I DO know
C: If you want a bloody COLD beer, then say so, I'm a hell of a woman but a mind reader I'm not.
D: You may have been here longer, but Ed's let ME run this bar and I demand patience and respect while you are here. I will bend over backward to please you (*ahem*) but you have to tell me WHAT YOU WANT
:D

Listen Lady,

1) Don't call me "look"
2) I did talk to Ed who said I like drinking warm beer, not to you (though I guess talking to you would have been more fun than talking to Ed) You can call me stupid, gay, red, singular or anything, but NEVER say I like warm beer, ok?
3) A Guiness is not server warm!!! It isn't served cold either...basically...it's just served
4) I give you patience and respect if you stop interfering in my personal war with Ed
5) Don't panic
6) What was this thread about?

Originally posted by xaqintosh
'lo Ed, I could hear your holler even with my iPod blasting Iron Man at 100% volume :p ;)
haven't been around as much, but I'm gonna start again :) I don't think I'd like being a mod, as fun as it may sound, I just wanna be a regular poster :)

well, keep the sound down. iron man is one of the few old metal songs i've never learned to appreciate. don't ask me why.

as far as being a regular poster - there's a big part of that i understand. it's not quite the same on this side. but all new experiences are worth having once so i'll enjoy whatever i decide to be doing as best i can. actually this admin thing could be fun. but right now i'm getting a new pm about every time i hit submit on these posts. so if i seem like i disapeared at some point, i'm just in the office doing paperwork. i'll have the surveilance turned on to keep track of what's going on out here.

:)

Echolia and emoticonism. *chuckles*

Oh yes, ulrik hold your tongue. It's a secret!
*giggles like a school boy*

smoke on the water is great - i can remember when everyone i knew could play it on a touchtone phone :D

try it for yourself xaq - it's not that complicated. hell, klink could probably figure it out and give you the # sequence in less than 2 minutes. i did say everybody i knew was doing it, not me :D

hey Bobb - i see you out there. come on in and meet everybody and join the fun. :)

On second thought, ulrik, I'm coming out with it.

*Klink strips down to his BDay suit and has a streak*

Woo hoo!

Attachments

• streaker10.jpg
    streaker10.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 6
Ed: I would, but its 11:20 over here and everyone's trying to sleep... come to think of it, might be fun :D (joke!)

I'm gonna go do a google search! :p :D

klink: :eek: hey, no streakers! :rolleyes: :p

Originally posted by Klink
Damn, thought that would get by you. :D

I can't draw a lick, girl.

*You KNOW better than that, Klink*

And:

what happens if we drop the "draw" out of that sentence? :cool:

Originally posted by Klink
On second thought, ulrik, I'm coming out with it.

*Klink strips down to his BDay suit and has a streak*

Woo hoo!

That was uncalled for..

So, it's 5:20 in the middle of the night here, I guess I'll go to hibernate mode now, so long, and thanks for all the fish!

Back