Herve's Bar & Grill

Originally posted by ulrik
Definitely...

I need a beer...no...three...and peanuts....

But a beer is beer is a beer...a little more specific, please?

*Mystique sets the peanuts on the bar and wonder if she can get the monkey back to clean up the mess in the morning*

Have I been summoned? Who dares disturb my slumber?!?! :p :rolleyes:

Mystique, get me a mocha Latte, put it on my tab :cool:

where's the admiral been lately? I haven't seen him around for a while :confused:

hey, you bet i did. i saw you out there wandering around on the street and just had to call you in for round. besides you still owe me pics of the wild garden, remember?

mystique - do you remember my friend ulrik that i was telling you about some time ago? this is him. just watch that he doesn't try to sell you a computer moniter with a built in web cam in the screen :p

A Guinness would be a rather good start, though I have to admit I would prefer a beer from Germany, an Eichbaum Ureich to be exact...oh wait...I have a crate of them left in my fridge

*runs out of the room

*somenoicesofsomebodydiggingthroughallthatcraptoreachhisfridge

*walks back in with a good, ice cold, german Pils...

Aaahhhh...and the fridge didn't even fight back this time ;)

I had a graphic board with your name on it ones...if that means anything to you... [/B]

*Myst gives Ulrik and Klink their Guiness and suddenly wishes she were in Wisconsin where bartenders can drink on the job*

Ulrik? May I ask what is a "Graphic board and why was my name on it?"

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
hey, you bet i did. i saw you out there wandering around on the street and just had to call you in for round. besides you still owe me pics of the wild garden, remember?

mystique - do you remember my friend ulrik that i was telling you about some time ago? this is him. just watch that he doesn't try to sell you a computer moniter with a built in web cam in the screen :p

Hah, behold Ed! My father built a small wodden house in that garden!!! I am creating a "Darwin" style poster for him for christmas, with the evolution of the house, for this, I have to scan all those pics my brother shot, so I can send you more pics than you can handle :)

You told somebody about me?

YOU TOLD SOMEBODY ABOUT ME?

ED!!!

You know you shouldn't do that!
*whispers this could bring us both into big trouble

Originally posted by xaqintosh
Have I been summoned? Who dares disturb my slumber?!?! :p :rolleyes:

Mystique, get me a mocha Latte, put it on my tab :cool:

where's the admiral been lately? I haven't seen him around for a while :confused:

Only at Herve's do we allow 13 yr olds in the bar, but at least he didn't try to snek by me with some umbrella drink.

*Myst makes xaqintosh his latte*

AK beens swamped with homework lately tho he should be getting a break soon. Never fear, if I see his wandering about, you can be sure I'll be dragging his arse into Herve's pronto. :D

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
i thought you europeans liked warm beer?

HOW DARE YOU!!!

Warm beer!

Buah...

Those English people maybe (IIRC they used to drink warm beer called "Cervezia" or something like that), but not us!!! We like it cold. Cold...and basically just cold.

*sips his latte* ahh, refreshing :cool:

hello to you too klink :)

its good to have herve's back, brings back some fond memories :D

just mystique. i told her what a great sense of humor you have and how you were born on such a great birthday. (that shouldn't put any pressure on you should it? :D ) I didn't do nything stupidlike tell her you were a nice guy or something :p

hey xaq -glad you heard me yelling as well. i must admit, i'm surprised you and wdw haven't applied to be mods. of course you're not around quite as much as you used to be, are you?

this thread is suddenly oving so fast. i have this picture of us all typing furiosly at the same time trying to respond in time so it makes sense. LOL

Originally posted by Klink
Hmm Sammy, Sammy, Sammy, Sammy. Can't say much about Sammy. Let's just say I'm kickin in Rat Pack mode. Deans next. I'm not sure if I can draw the balls to be Frank yet.

You don't HAVE the balls or you can't DRAW his balls?
He's the only one of the pack I LIKE. And you still haven't answered my question what this is all about, Klink...This Rat Pack thang.

Now I see what you mean about being on super reply mode....especially when you are on the most heinous, slowest dial-up connection of the face of the planet.

Tell me who's trying to make sense and he'll regret it!

NOBODY MAKES SENSE IN THIS ROOM, OK?

Not as long as I'm around.

Me beeing a nice guy? Nah, basically, I'm your average Unix deamon, I do what I am told to do, but I always torture you with output nobody is interested in and random quotes from the Hitchhiker's.

'lo Ed, I could hear your holler even with my iPod blasting Iron Man at 100% volume :p ;)
haven't been around as much, but I'm gonna start again :) I don't think I'd like being a mod, as fun as it may sound, I just wanna be a regular poster :)

well, ulrik's avatar is making me dizzy again. so if i start laughing too hard you'll be calling 911 for me - "help, i've fallen and i can't get up" :p

HOW DARE YOU!!!

Warm beer!

Buah...

Those English people maybe (IIRC they used to drink warm beer called "Cervezia" or something like that), but not us!!! We like it cold. Cold...and basically just cold.

Look:

A: I'm new and just learning.
B: Guiness is SUPPOSED to be served warm, this much I DO know
C: If you want a bloody COLD beer, then say so, I'm a hell of a woman but a mind reader I'm not.
D: You may have been here longer, but Ed's let ME run this bar and I demand patience and respect while you are here. I will bend over backward to please you (*ahem*) but you have to tell me WHAT YOU WANT

Fair enough?

Now...would you like a COLD beer?

And yes, Ed told me what a good friend/nice guy you were long long ago. If Ed says it, I believe it to be true, well except that sh*te about my picture, eh Ed???
:D

Back