Herve's Bar & Grill

*Klink quickly turns his face so myssy's big old smooch lands squarely on his lips*

Heh, sorry, couldn't help myself. I'm a dog. ;)

Now Racer, this goes without saying. It's always Ed's fault. :p <-- to Ed
Thanks man, it's always nice to feel welcomed.

It'd be pretty funny to find Addy strolling around here.

Originally posted by RacerX
:eek:

(as my wife looks over my shoulder to see what we're talking about online)

I admit to missing a few smilies like the waving one right now.

:::WAVES::: Hi Tracer-X :D

Just our usual he gives me crap, I give it back stuff :)

( back to the smilies....ANYONE bring over the dancing fruit and I will seriously start shooting) :D

Originally posted by Klink
*Klink quickly turns his face so myssy's big old smooch lands squarely on his lips*
*SwOOOOOns*
Heh, sorry, couldn't help myself. I'm a dog. ;)

HA!!!
:p at X-Man. See? SOMEONE still loves me.

You should have stayed comatose a few minutes longer, Klinkster..I was going to give you some CPR. ;)

*dances around the bar*

I cleaned you off and got you a new drink on the house...sorry for the mess, I was over-enthusiastic. :D

You give a pretty good tackle there girl. Oh this is going to be fun. :D

*Klink goes to adjust his CP for the rapid fire myssy posting mode*

What cho talkin' bout, Klinkster?

See ya later Racer/Tracer-X...Enjoy :D

And what's up with the SDJ Avatar? Was that ALWAYS you that was posting the SDJ pix all summer? For some reason I thought it was someone else? Tell me what you are drinking and while I'm getting it, tell me what it is about you and SDJ?

lol Good one, myssy.

I know you're a little light on stock, so what ever you gots handy will do mum.

Pants!

well, i do have my faults, but you guys aren't among them. :D

seriously, this brings back old times. now if Tolya showed up and was followed by Phil and that dlookus fellow, this would be like a time machine. except we didn't have such a good looking bartender nor ornery bartender.

*ed calls out to the rest of the old gang to stop in for a round - Ulrik, Symphinix, ksv the anarchist, googolplex, xaq, ricky, tommy.... wow, i just realized this list could be pretty long.*

on the other hand i would love to meet some of the new crowd around the site as well. this place was never meant to be exclusive.:)

back to adminning for a bit. i'll be back. (said in avery schwartzneggar voice)

Hmm Sammy, Sammy, Sammy, Sammy. Can't say much about Sammy. Let's just say I'm kickin in Rat Pack mode. Deans next. I'm not sure if I can draw the balls to be Frank yet.

Bloody Hell, Klink...tismey might know what you drink but I don't. Do I look like your Mum lately? You want beer, ale, the grape, the grain the catcus? Give me clue, darlin'. We are low, but not destitute (that's the bartender) ;) I have already forgotten what you usually drink. Seemed to be draft or some sort of fancy ale wasn't it?

Thanx, Klink :)

A guiness is exactly what I need now...

And yes, I know Klink..from ye olde days, you know

and of course, nice to meet you, mystique

I had a graphic board with your name on it ones...if that means anything to you...

Back